Oak's Magic 8 Ball thread

Who am I mistaking you for exactly? You’re not Aylana, right?

As for feelings, well, we’re on trollish forums; protecting feelz doesn’t come with the territory.

I’m actually quite surprised by the amount of energy some people, that got one post devoted to them, are expending. One of them called me a piece of shit, and has agreed with all my detractors, simply because I won’t blow smoke up his one trick pony ass.

LMAO.

2 Likes

Btw, at least you came here. That’s something.

1 Like

2 Likes

Question for Magic 8 Ball:

Are the irrelevant attention whore posters waiting with bated breath for their names to be mentioned in this thread?

shakes 8 ball

Answer:
“It is decidedly so”

1 Like

I love to strive for perfection in everything…socially, at home, in my clothes, in my appearance…lol, pretty much anything you can think of. But I’ve realized that even with my expanded skill set, I can’t polish a turd…so don’t hand me a box of turds and expect a box of diamonds in return.

I feel less pressure when posting on troll boards this way, and have you heard that they now have flame gangs on one of these troll boards, it is filled with Alpha males…I am not an alpha male, I do not enjoy posting scat…how can I compete with a gang of Alpha males? I could flap my arms and let out a big “Baaaa-GAWK” and post that after every post…surely that would be classified as top tier content.

Ohhh…in case anyone is reading this from another forum…especially anyone from that so called community.

1 Like

:rofl:

Baas-GAWK would be more interesting than 95% of the turds that are polished and presented at the other place.

1 Like

Sometimes I don’t remember something immediately but the answer will pop into my head, Magic 8 Ball like, 6 or 8 seconds later. :upside_down_face:

We can’t be young forever. As we get older, we have so many more things in our heads as when we were young. It’s a lot of files to scan…lol

2 Likes

How do you defragment that hard drive in your head? Seems mine is getting unreadable sectors…

I don’t think I do, Wab…and that’s a problem. I think sleep used to do it, but sleep has become elusive as I’ve aged.

I miss those days where I could sleep 10 hours with no problem if I were tired. sigh

I can still do that, but usually it’s emotionally tired, aka depression. Nothing serious, just the need to check out for a day or three…

1 Like

I can only sleep like that if I’ve had almost no sleep for at least two days, then I crash.

I get enough to be draggy…somewhere between 5-6 1/2 most days. I think I need a new bed to be honest. It could help.

News Alert:

People online on troll forums can be “bastards”. Imagine that.

1 Like

WHAT?!? You’re kidding!

1 Like

I don’t even try to remember all my password anymore…they keep saying make them longer with upper case and symbols, so I have a little book with 20+ long word passwords written in them so I don’t forget, but most of the time I use the keep me logged in function so I don’t have to enter them on most sites.

I go to bed at 1am and wake up at 8:30.

1 Like

:smiley:

Only it’s bad when Oak does it…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Oak is Meaaaaaaaaaaaaaann, and bittttttter…

Whiners:

mental masturbation

I had to get myself a little notebook as well for the same reason.

Will BF members start to self-immolate in an attempt to hold onto the vestiges of their sanity?

Shakes 8 ball

Answer:

“Signs point to yes”

Folks are voluntarily banning themselves. Anything to avoid dying of boredom.

3 Likes

Will BF continue to send me emails begging me to come back?

Answer: Hazy

(since I junked them I have no idea)

4 Likes