Prog Gun-Grabbers are at it Again

The Justice Department plans to move forward this year with more than a dozen new gun-related regulations, according to list of rules the agency has proposed to enact before the end of the Obama administration.

Cool, ban guns, legalize weed… lock up all the gun fondlers on possession charges.

2 Likes

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/10405227_357507707780408_690548870159460865_n.jpg?oh=9f9ee7c540fd2e6bff736bef8e618a12&oe=55EE2107

2 Likes

Want some facts to back up your fashion statement? Here’s what you need to know.

1. In the U.S., you’re twenty times more likely to lose your life from a gun than you are in any other first world nation.

2. One third of Americans know someone who has been a victim of gun violence.

3. About one fifth of American teens have seen someone get shot.

4. It costs $2.3 billion to cover the medical bills for victims of gun violence, and half of that money comes from tax payers.

5. Sandy Hook is not our most recent school shooting; it’s just a very famous one. We average approximately one school shooting per week in America, though they don’t all make it to national news.

6. In almost 60% of mass shootings, a significant other or member of the shooter’s family is also killed.

7. Federal law doesn’t stop people guilty of domestic violence and stalking from owning guns. State laws vary on how they handle this issue, but the majority of American women killed by guns are killed by a significant other.

8. After car accidents, gun violence is the second leading cause of death for people under the age of 20.

9. If there’s a home where domestic violence is going on, the availability of a gun makes it 500 times more likely the victim will be killed.

10. 92% of U.S. citizens believe people should be required to undergo background checks before buying guns. 82% of people who own guns agree that background checks are the way to go, and that belief is echoed by 74% of people in the NRA.

11. About two kids under the age of 14 are killed each week in accidental shootings. In two thirds of these cases, these shootings could have been prevented by parents keeping their guns secured and out of reach.

12. Licensed gun dealers do carry out background checks, but it is possible to buy guns through an unlicensed dealer. In that case, there doesn’t have to be a background check.

13. Background checks have been shown to work. For example, the number of women killed by handguns in domestic violence cases is cut almost in half where background checks are universal.

14. Right now 22 states have Stand Your Ground laws. The laws vary by state, but in states that do have Stand Your Ground Laws, justifiable homicide rates rise more than 50%.

15. Each day, approximately 32 people are killed by another person through gun violence, 51 commit suicide with a gun, and 45 people are shot accidentally, which sometimes results in death.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind about responsible people owning guns, but the insane New Wild West gun culture in this country is so out of control, I just want it to stop. If grabbing all your guns is what it takes, so be it. You gun people refused to have intelligent conversations about sensible gun control, so fuck you all.

1 Like

Bloomberg propaganda.

2 Likes

Where the fuck is yer sensible gun control - every fucking sensible (to you) proposed law bans every fucking gun made and has doctors and shoe shine boys up yer ass

You just admitted what the fuck you been denying all along - if grabbing all your guns is what it takes - I fucking knew it

I said what I mean. I do not object to people having guns. But there are so many crazy, angry fucks with guns in this country, and it just gets worse every year. I am fed up with it. If you law-abiding citizens weren’t so fucking paranoid, and we could do something sensible together, I would never have said that. But your NRA pals have fucking jumped the shark.

100 million to implement that fucking failed gun law

fuck me

You people, the ones who are sane (are you one of the sane ones?) need to be willing to participate in working for reasonable gun legislation – something that deals with the mass shootings and the fucking anti-government nutbags like that group in Nevada. If you’re not wiling to do that, then we need to just fuck you all. Australia did it. So can we.

Fuck australia - this is Murica

and fucking AG’s never had a reasonable bill - AG and reasonable are mutually exclusive

How many times do I have to say it? You gun people need to get in there and participate in a meaningful way. It doesn’t help anyone to just send in gun nut reps whose only goal is to obstruct legislation. YOU need to compromise as much as we do. You need to negotiate from a position of what’s best for the country, not from your place of paranoia.

There is no need for compromise - it’s over - AG’s lose

FEINCUNT LOSES
BLOOMSCUMBAG LOSES
THE UN BULLSHIT BILL LOSES

MURICA WINS

I got nothing more to say

See what I mean. It’s that very attitude that makes me say let’s just get rid of them all. You people are not interested in democracy.

How the fuck is banning guns Democracy?

Yer losin it

No. You can’t read. I’ve said it 5 times in this thread alone. You people need to compromise as part of the democratic process. Participate in coming up with sensible gun laws. But instead the NRA spends millions on lobbying and gets people elected to Congress who obstruct the democratic process. You just say “Fuck the MORE than 50% of Americans who are worried about rampant gun ownership.” THAT is not democracy.

And how many did bloomberg buy - pot kettle black – Lady

Bloomberg outspent the NRA - but that don’t count I guess

Fucking hypocrisy is mind boggling

34% of US households have guns. And of that 34%, I bet at least ONE member of many of those households doesn’t want a gun. That means you are in a MINORITY. You need to stop bullying the majority and compromise.

Hey, Six, what’s the difference between building a nationwide grassroots effort and BUYING reps in Congress? (PS, he did it BECAUSE of the NRA)

Quote:
Michael R. Bloomberg, making his first major political investment since leaving office, plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.

Hopefully he will be leaving the planet soon

He is as fucking anti-murica as you can get

lol

“He’s got the money to waste,” Mr. Pratt said. “So I guess he’s free to
do so. But frankly, I think he’s going to find out why his side keeps
losing.”