Sayonara motherfucker

Buh bye illiterate, old, diaper wearing, racist, POS… and for all of his dumbshit supporters, eat a bag of dicks you weak little “strong man” loving, boot licking pieces of dog shit.

2 Likes

One has to wonder though if those 230000 thousand elderly people had not recently died, how many of them would have voted for the Trump?

2 Likes

Bye to the stable genius who can’t read, the strong man who doesn’t believe in exercise, the billionaire without any money, the deal maker who couldn’t make a deal, the businessman who couldn’t run a business… a big loser just like his loser supporters.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Murrica what a country!

1 Like

1 Like

Portland says GTFO of here…

1 Like

My idiot anti-masker brother angrily sent me the above video late last night calling us a bunch of “brainwashed idiots.” :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Meanwhile…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4vjiEpcGw

Why are anteefas so violent? And yes Salem the State Capital has it’s fair share of angry white males.

How many died because of the poor decisions of Como? How many would have died if Biden had been President and he had let all those planes from China come in? 2 Million?

You know that tRump “let all those planes from China in”, right?

The deaths under Cuomo came in from Italy, which Trump did nothing about until WAAYYYY after the fact.

Your rehashing of long-debunked talking points is a boring and yet typical Trumpite tactic.

1 Like

1 Like

Let’s not rhyme, it takes too much time.

I was talking about the nursing home scandal. Not too smart of Cuomo. :upside_down_face: