Sex work

About ready to make a career of it after a month at a real job… Instead of being an exploited wage slave, I could be exploiting thirsty married men.

And turning your earnings over to your “manager”.

lol fuck that, independent!

So you’ll need your OWN fur Huggy Bear hat.

Just out of economic curiosity, how many “assignations” per day, week or what have you, to be comfortable cash wise do you think, and how brisk is the market, I mean could you be doing several hook ups a day if you so desired? If I’m out of line, lemme know.

A couple clients a week I’d make what I do working without all the work.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got your capacity planning down pretty well.

Don’t forget to capitalize your up-front costs and amortize them properly: I would recommend double-declining.

What’s the market analysis? Are you trying to fit a specific niche? Or going for a wider, more spread client base?

Pricing: discounts for repeat business? Or is each deal an arms-length transaction, so to speak?

And don’t forget, at tax time, to file your Form 69KY.

Why can’t you figure out a way to make some bucks utilizing your music skills? Maybe be a web teacher?

No gear, hate teaching guitar…

1 Like

1 Like

Funny topic. It’s legal here, but pimping isn’t. The ladies are private contractors. Naturally the network are bars, taxi drivers, drug dealers. Some girls do well, It’s not an easy way to make money.

1 Like

Find a job you enjoy, and you’ll never work a day in your life.

But for most, they just grind through the day.

Others really have a ball!

I will be offering specialty services and be more like a dominatrix than a hooker. Society fetishizes me, might as well capitalize on it. I just want 3-4 dates a week with a regular clientele. Horny middle aged guys with money.

1 Like