SuperSunday L+6

Interesting factoid for non-Brady fans

Worst anthem ever, please dont tell me her name so I can’t have her whacked.

1 Like

I muted her, and found I enjoyed her performance even more so.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

People forget how blazed Carlos Santana was, on stage at Woodstock.

Or how coked* out so many stadium rock n rollers were in the 70’s into the 90’s at least.

and heroin*

I was watching the celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay the other day with my roommate and I was like this dude is totally coked out… and they’re like well he does have one vid where he goes to a cocaine lab in Columbia… like the ultimate cokehead expedition lmfao, it’s on Youtube.

1 Like

My nephew was a trained chef for some years and had to get out because it was so full of coke. Took him two years to get clean after getting TF out

1 Like

A little coca definitely makes the world of demanding labor a lot easier.

1 Like

I’ll pass. Of course I have a job where I work in mental surges, so I can fuck off for hours every day, and when the lightning strikes I can get a couple weeks’ work done in a few hours. It’s actually kind of a weird fearblock, I can’t imagine where I would be if I didn’t have this block. Affected my music too, couldn’t get around to practicing in HS but still was the best musician in the band, all-county sax 4 years, all-state 2nd chair as a senior. Love to play but hate to practice. Actually kinda sucks at times.

On further reflection, coke may have been able to fix my problem, good thing I was never motivated to find out lol

2 Likes

I’m sort of there, now with my Guitar, brain locks up…

I’m talking more about working in a restaurant all morning/day/night doing kitchen work, especially if you have to get up at some ungodly hour.

1 Like

lol

I dunno if any of you read Tony Bourdain’s first book, Kitchen Confidential, before he was a TV personality, just ran a couple of joints in NYC or maybe it was Toronto. He paints the picture of a coke fueled restaurant kitchen very convincingly. Even though my time in the “food & beverage industry” was mostly bartending, I had lots of friends on the other side of those walls. Lots of stories.

3 Likes

The same can be said of smoking and monotonous labor.

1 Like

I like to stretch a little coca out and pretty much just use it as high powered coffee unless I’m partying. I’m talking like a gram a month.