The Big Weird Portland Thread

1 Like

I guess I’d be angry too, if I was eating gas station burritos and driving a shitty old ford ranger

1 Like

Portland is not immune to cowardice, I see.

1 Like

the sign fruit loops on the corner of the pioneer courthouse… wish they’d go back to Oklahoma.

1 Like

Skidmore Fountain stop… literally skid row, dude 2nd from the right was smoking something off foil… I regularly see people shooting up and smoking crack out in the open here. Blanket people… all they have are some blankets they live under…

1 Like

I keep asking how that works, how masks are control, or in this case, assimilation into a machine, etc etc, and all the answer I get is “well isn’t it obvious” with no meaty explanation.

1 Like

A lot of the boarded up businesses downtown have been taking their boards down. Guess the boarded up businesses were more related to coronavirus than the riots which continue. Personally I liked the art on the boards better than the apple store.

1 Like

Seen in Alberta Arts District.

1 Like

Early Portland History, do you speak it?

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Pittock Mansion is nice for a birds eye view of downtown, out to the mountains. As is Council Crest, above Pittock at the top of the west hills.

Can you watch the mostly peaceful protests? :rofl:

You can almost see the republicans in Vancouver licking boots from there.

1 Like

Snowpocalypse coming…

1 Like

Infrequent snows and hilly streets, makes local news more fun!

1 Like

And they don’t use salt here… spitting an ice and rain mix here on the eastside, hoping to make it downtown before Snowmageddon really hits.

I just walked down to the train and fuck it’s bad out.