The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

That’s great. You found a bunch of people with recognizable names who question the official line. What I’m talking about is coming up with just ONE person with direct knowledge of a plot talking. Like I keep saying and I’m sure you’d agree, a conspiracy of this size and complexity would have to involve many, many individuals.

1 Like

Why, of course. All of those missing passengers are now living on Gilligan’s Island with Elvis, JFK, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t grok FAYW.

Well… maybe not a winner so much as in the other side admitting defeat.

Dream on, pal. :grin:

Also, you two should feel free to spend as much time as you like on the Fake Victory Dance. I’m not likely to be splitting the thread, or anything.

The best Victory Dances I’ve seen to date were by Dove and j00hunter, just so you know how high the bar’s been set. I think it’s outta reach in these circumstances.

That’s part of the problem - they surely would not agree. We can’t even get a concensus of planes hitting buildings FFS

There are some others here who are not buying the truther conspiracy stuff who are typically silent during these 911 debates. Understandable, as with most debates here it’s an exercise in futility.

I understand. I enjoy the debating part in and of itself.

I tend to avoid a lot of the debates and arguments here… especially when they start to get heated. The 911 debates I enjoy because truly find the opposing view to be particularly weak. Same with Sandy Hook. There are some here who have insisted it was a false flag op, which not only defies logic, but requires one to completely suspend common sense.

1 Like

I find some of this shocking. We don’t really have this kind of conspiracy crap here to the same degree.

Americans love their juicy conspiracies and the advent of the Internet has made it easy to get on board. Americans have also become highly cynical of all things government since 1963… and understandably so.

I understand governmental cynicism and I understand how it breeds conspiracy theories. I just think there’s smarter ways to be a cynic:))

You need someone with direct knowledge of a plot to go public with it in order for the plot to be real?

1 Like

[9/11 Conspiracy theories] are based on a combination of:

-inaccurate news reports on the day misinformation and disinformation spread on the web after the attack.

-embarrassing lack of knowledge concerning aircraft and basic chemistry and physics.

-deliberate efforts to undermine the US and/or President Bush.

-willingness to accept any source that is hostile to the US andor President Bush

In short, if the conspiracy theorists applied half of the skepticism they show for government and main stream media reports to the conspiracy theories, the conspiracy theories wouldn’t exist.

I want to kiss the guy who wrote this…with tongue.

A match made in heaven.

You haven’t met my husband :wink:

For anything to be real you need at least a molecule of tangible evidence… not hearsay, innuendo and half-baked theory… no matter how high you pile it.

1 Like

1 Like

So the thermite at ground zero was not tangible evidence?

For starters, no thermite was found. The residue in question was claimed to be thermitic because of its iron oxide and aluminum composition. These substances are found in many items common to the towers… and the acetylene torches, shears and other equipment used to clean up ground zero is commonly contaminated with iron and aluminum oxide.

Further, cutting through the towers vertical columns would require planting an enormous amount of explosives inconspicuously in highly secured buildings. Thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms would need to be sneaked past security and placed in the towers… all without the tens of thousands of people working in the World Trade Center noticing. How many hundreds of people would you need to acquire the explosives, plant them in the buildings, arrange for the airplanes to crash… and, perhaps most implausibly of all as I repeatedly state… never breathe a single word of this conspiracy?

1 Like