This site is in read only mode, you can't post and shit

Even though you CAN post and shit

That message has been popping up a lot today

3 Likes

I got it this morning. I went and took a shit and when I came back I could poast again…

So far, I haven’t seen it…and I’ve been on and off several times.

I saw it last night for longer than normal.

I think it goes into this mode when it’s creating the backups, and possibly running other processes.

I think that the Russians are involved.

3 Likes

I have noticed some traffic from here…

yandex.ru 38 13

2 Likes

Or someone here has information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of HRC. When he or she tries to poast, teh board enters that mode.

3 Likes

What if Snowden hacked into us, and posted all this nonsense on the internets, what would you do?

1 Like

Just rebooted the server after getting a 500 internal server error trying to poast…

1 Like

I get the 500 error only when I try to post in the Jeremy Corbyn thread. So, I am wondering. Does this have something to do with the CIA?

I get it on various posts but maybe they’re targeting me more than you.

1 Like

If I keep trying usually it goes through…

3 Likes

I was getting it just trying to reach the site. If I could get to the index page, I was good to post.

1 Like

Could be the server is getting hammered by people or something… I haven’t changed anything…

I see what you’re talking about, I’m going to shut it down and bump up the server to see if that takes care of it.

I just upped the RAM and CPU on the server to see if that makes a difference.

I didn’t get a 500 error replying to this thread like I have been.

1 Like

I have been getting random notifications of activity on stuff I posted hours ago,

2 Likes

Have you considered looking into Cloud Flare?

It’s free. You sign up, change your DNS servers to them, and they reverse proxy your site for all your visitors so it can’t be DoSed. They also do caching which reduces server load.

1 Like