This Socks (aka the Serious Coronavirus thread)

My Cousin says her fever broke and is almost normal, still scratchy achy throat and a headache, but she feels she is on the mend.

3 Likes

1 Like

Why?

Because internet.

1 Like

Santa Clara County CA (Silicon valley) Shelter in Place has been extended to May 3.

I’m not surprised. I may covid my way into retirement at this rate…

Really? WHat was your target before all this? If you don’t mind my asking

We’ve now surpassed the number of deaths in China. Still have Italy and Spain in front of us.

Also we’ve surpassed the number of Americans who died in 9/11. Not bad for a hoax!

This should boost Trump’s tv numbers through the roof!

It was a moving target, but I work for government and a recession is coming. When the tax revenues go down, layoffs loom. Before laying off workers, they offer “golden handshakes” with an incentive to retire.

55 is my current target…I’ll get a decent package at that point.

2 Likes

Your dude, is he pretty much retired too?

He’s been retired. I’m so jealous…lol

1 Like

I heard today that tRump is finally scared shtless. He’s realized that this is deadly serious, and not just to his re-election chances and his hotel revenues.

If so, it’s about two months too late.

3 Likes

So what else scares him?

Trump is a Mover and a Shaker. He has gotten more things done in 3 weeks that would have taken a Democrat 1 year to accomplish.:stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly, they are things a Democrat would never have attempted from the Resolute Desk and the responsibilities of the office.

Stop chewing on tree bark.

Tree bark? He’s been licking toads.