This Socks (aka the Serious Coronavirus thread)

Well, that’s even worse. He’s got tongue warts now…ewwwwwwww.

1 Like

In this day and age of increased healthcare needs, Trump in his wisdom has shut down the ACA marketplace. Because of fucking course he did.

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

Kinda like something else, only a virus this time.

"Pneumonic plague is one of several forms of plague. Depending on circumstances, these forms may occur separately or in combination:

Pneumonic plague occurs when Y. pestis infects the lungs. This type of plague can spread from person to person through the air. "

2 Likes

b85f0130693b85c5cf93be554c2aac7c2edc7b8518611b7867d5ce5773adaa51

2 Likes

I’ve stopped wearing a mask, since I’d just be wearing a dirty one, and just figure I will get it anyways, the person I knew of who had it and tested positive is now fine and symptom free and he’s immunocompromised.

1 Like

Is it true that the subways are still running in NYC? JHC, might as well be in a petri dish.

2 Likes

As you might expect there are a goodly number of my fellow States-persons that are totally emo over this.

2 Likes

BoJo has been moved to ICU.

“I have all the credentials I need to contradict the worlds #1 authority on epidemiology, because I have a Social Science degree”

1 Like

lol mericas tragic comedy

I suppose that he knows he has very little to contribute compared to Dr. Fauci, so if he opposes him, that will make Trump not fire him.

to Navarro’s credit tho, he was one of the first in the WH to realize this was going to be some serious shit.

BORIS JOHNSON THEN: I’m shaking hands. I was at a hospital the other night where I think there were actually a few coronavirus patients. I shook hands with everybody, you’ll be pleased to know, and I continue to shake hands.

BORIS JOHNSON NOW: I just urge you not to do that. Please, please stick with the guidance now. This country has made a huge effort, a huge sacrifice, done absolutely brilliantly well in delaying the spread of the virus. Let us stick with it now.

It’s interesting how contards are so convinced of their own invincibility. See “Spring Break” for more on that.

1 Like

Johnson sounds like someone who can learn from his mistakes.

tRump, on the other hand…

1 Like

Trump doesn’t make mistakes. Just ask him.