Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness, including 'malignant narcissism,' shrinks say

Do they even have ones that can hit the US?

Okay, I’m going to hit this one…

WTF does any of your examples have to do with the state of Trump’s mental health?

If your point is that other presidents were also nuts therefore this nutjob should get a pass, that defies basic logic and reason. If you aren’t, then you are woefully off topic.

Where on earth did you get THAT idea?

On the other hand, can we assume that North Korea has NO clue that the US has the world’s largest nuclear arsenal, and that any attack by it on the US would rightly result in its total annihilation?

In that event, we can definitely be concerned that it may launch a pre-emptive strike with its, 1, 2 or 6 warheads.

Now, I’m the first to state that that ball-headed nematode has got to be removed at the earliest convenience, and that North Korea join the human race…but I struggle to see it committing national suicide any time soon.

Back to the thread:

I agree that Trump has delusions of grandeur; he actually believes that he is the President of the United States. Can you believe that guy?

1 Like

TL;DR

Trump is President of the United States and libs hate him.

Boohoo.

1 Like

Not just President, God Emperor.

Why are you so ashamed there crocodile dundee? Or are you more the Steve Irwin type? Crikey mate! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yo, you don’t gotta launch a thing - ya can drive it over the border in a fucking bail of hay in a 1953 Ford pickup.

Or in some fucking shipping container

Which would then result in a massive retaliation, rendering the country formerly known as North Korea as the new Korean desert. Are you implying that Pumpkinhead is NOT aware of the US’s relative military might?

There is a carrier fleet and submarine parked just outside his door with enough firepower to level Pyongyang. Without nukes.

Sure, this lunatic has to be reined in, but to think that he will act in a way that will see his country disappear makes no sense. His blustering and bullshit is intended for one purpose only; to convey to his generals that he’s got cajones. If they think he’s weak, he’s out.

How the fuck would they know who did it?

Could be Israel so we nuke NK

Could be anyone of about ten countries

You don’t have fucking inkling of the doctrine on sich matters

Trump is not gona do a fucking thing - Kim is in charge - they don’t want 25 million starving people running to SK

you are now an official member of LA LA LAND

“Nuclear forensics, when combined with law enforcement and intelligence data, can suggest or exclude the ori- gin of materials and of nuclear devices or device designs, and thereby contribute to attribution of the material or device to its source. Nuclear forensics is part and parcel of the overall attribution process; it may be more or less helpful, depending on circumstances. Recognition of the role and limitations of nuclear forensics and nuclear attribution is necessary if errors in both understanding and expectations are to be avoided.”

In your vernacular, this means that it is possible to identify the source of nuclear material (called “attribution”) with reasonable certainty.

However, I feel sure that it would not take investigators long to identify those responsible. Boston marathon bombing? Oklahoma bombing? 9/11?

Yeah compare total destruction for miles to a pot blowing up

sure - forensics

law enforcement

yer a fucking riot - srsly

There kinda IS, actually. If the topic is the presidency of the US, your country of residence has a lot to do with your credibility in general and then it has a lot to do with your political slant and how likely you are actually to understand the history and polity of another country.

1 Like

But I’m not discussing the Presidency per se.

That is a matter for those that live in the US.

I am referencing what seems to be double standards, when one President is accused of having a mental illness, whilst others seem to have been forgiven for causing the deaths of many Americans, or lying, cheating and generally treating their people like sheep.

Duh, that’s normal, and he wants to do all that stuff anywho

No respectable shrink diagnoses people without personal observation and interaction.

1 Like

There’s a retired Psychologist i walk with at the dog park, a couple weeks after the Aurora Theatre mass shooting he was asked his thoughts on the alleged suspect he said something to the effect of ‘That young man is seriously fucked up’

True story.

IKR? Long time ago I worked in a grassroots crisis hotline center where we used peer based volunteers and trained them in-house. I was a honcho of sorts and we had linkages with the “straight” mental health shops in the area so I could sit in on their weekly staffings where they discussed their clients. This was when the state was responding to crowded asylums by putting nutcases out on the streets.

So I’d sit in one of those meetings and they’d go on and on about Client X and what all s/he was up to in the community and toss around alla those clinical terms and stuff… and when they all got done, they’d look at me and I’d say, yeah…we’ve seen him 4 times in the past week…the dude is OUT there…he’s nuts. But a couple of our volunteers did some good work with him, and he’s kinda chilled out right now.

Then I’d sit back and watch their heads implode.

2 Likes

So Trump is like almost every other human being