Trump is waging a Central American style "Dirty War" on Portland

1 Like
1 Like

Saw one of these mercs shoot their buddy in the foot/leg the other night while shooting at protesters… if they ever do get live rounds it will be a real shitshow :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it’s time to become known as “Little Fallujah” instead of “Little Beirut” fucking scumbags.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trumpet dude, wounded but not defeated…

1 Like

A former Border Patrol agent describes the special federal unit deployed in Portland as one of 'the most violent and racist in all law enforcement’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-border-patrol-agent-describes-215458476.html

2 Likes

I can totally see it… after they come out and brutalize everyone they usually form a line and some of the braver and crazier Portlanders will go up to them and start talking to them or just dancing in front of them, tossing flowers, etc. and they get sooooo uncomfortable. LMFAO

I bet they all roided up as well. And who knows what other proclivities…

1 Like

Gotta watch this folks.

Already seen most of this and much more… these goons think they’re here to punish us… Keep in mind these are protests against police brutality.

Got a goon license plate yesterday…

1 Like

I haven’t missed the irony.

1 Like

Is there a group gathering this info and sending it off to the Oregon’s office of the Attorney General or anything like tha?

Not sure, mostly just protesters sharing it amongst themselves and online… but I’m sure there’s someone somewhere doing so.