"WAAAH! The Disgusting Monster Is Picking On Me!"

…actually, the thread title is something about “my research minions” and it’s said to be in the BF “meltdown” subforum…

I have to say, it’s pretty rich. The very term MY RESEARCH MINIONS is rarely used and has its origins on TrollValhalla some twelve or fourteen years ago, during an ongoing conflict I had with the poster then known mostly as chaos40, j00 or JooDog. It was my coinage, arising from my using crude statistical analysis of his posts in my troll. I used this with even greater success against a couple of other posters, but the suggestion that I had minions to do the grunt work was strictly a matter between me and j00.

I’m pretty sure the term arose again, briefly, at the short-lived SGz forum in '18-19, when the poster “Jake” again had a couple of exchanges with the j00 person (NKA "Biggie Smiles.)

While that “Jake” may not have actually been me, it did show a deep understanding of the sordid history of the j00/Peaches vendetta.

And now, awash in tears, Biggie Smiles makes a trophy thread about a poster he fervently believes to be Me, and ironically plagiarizes me as if unaware that I hold some intellectual property in “research minions.” How sad for him. :sleepy:

The two biggest differences between his use of the phrase and my use, are…

One, I’ve never had to PAY people in any way for bullshit information that shouldn’t be dignified by the term “research.”

And two, whereas my minions do sometimes amass DATA for me to process, only in j00 Land do they compile and analyze it and give him an executive summary. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If I were he, knowing that all his “minions” added together cannot produce an aggregate IQ in three figures, I’d be pretty skeptical that their report was a safe hill for me to want to die on.

1 Like

Joo loves it up the butt.

1 Like

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.