Wake & Bake

Today’s wake and medicate… starts with the rolling paper which I rub the left over oil off my dabber on… I covered it in a layer of kief that I pressed into the oil with another piece of parchment and then wrapped it around 3 different kinds of weed, mostly Grandoggy Purps and Deadhead OG.

Serious question, how many hours a day are you high?

Bless you for inspiring me to do the same.

1 Like

I think if I injected some of that, I’d go into a coma.

Just fired up the remaining 3rd of this joint…

Instead, you should be asking yourself, how many hours a day aren’t you high? :slight_smile:

How many hours of the day aren’t you high?

That joint would last me a month… LOL.

just finished the roach…

Another wake and bake joint today, Grandoggy Purps flowers on top of a little Deadhead Kief with a little rosin oil running through it, just fired it up.

1 Like

Did anyone here ever try LSD? I was always afraid that I would lose control trying that.

Many times. Blotter, microdot… you name it. Always had a bad trip. You never know what you’re getting with that shit. I would recommend mushrooms for your first time.

1 Like

Once you take psychedelics you never come down, you just get used to it.

2 Likes

I’ve known several people that have had the best experience when actual chemists are the ones making the LSD.

Like Greek?

1 Like

My biggest mistake was probably buying my acid in the bathrooms at Rock concerts.

2 Likes

Today I’m waking up with a king sized kief tipped joint with a tip.

2 Likes

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12141710_995257347161769_8780322875295571322_n.png?oh=6260f965b594f4d6a7c98e4447a16e7c&oe=573B689C

2 Likes

Both guys were professors at Universities…I don’t know that Greek was a prof…but kinda.

This morning I’m just smoking a plain jane pregnant fattie.

1 Like