Well, that escalated quickly

What other ways do you take action with racism?

This ought to be good. And you’re right, we desperately need a popcorn smiley.

Did you or did you not read my comment following Flannel’s image?

poking fun at whether it’s believable, which it clearly isn’t, is your idea of taking action?

Scared of you when you get all action-y bro

Okay how about next time I get all irate, jump and down and then have a nice meltdown?

At least I have conviction.

You can go ahead and feel like you’re part of the “cool kids”. Frankly, I’ve never given a fuck about that.

It’s not that I don’t have conviction I only have the wisdom to change the things I can,

I cannot change Flannel or how he thinks but I can point out his errors which is what I did.

You do things your way and I do things my way.

He won’t change, but neither will I. And I won’t stop telling him when he’s wrong. I won’t chuckle about it or bring in things to bolster his fucked up thinking…as in Bush being called a chimp.

it was irrelevant…

So, going on the attack against me and my “lack of humor” does nothing for the fucking debate on race but bolster the wrong minded people.

thanks, Clue

I don’t ever come after you and your political perspectives…never.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

Oak thinks that it’s all about the color of somebody’s skin.

1 Like

You know, I think that conservatives are far more ahead of seeing the value of a person, regardless of a skin color. LIBS still like to put people into boxes and categories.

No, you do.

Don’t project your own racist shit onto me, Flannel.

A certain company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy aimlessly leaning against a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, “How much money do you make a week?”

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, “I make $400 a week. Why?”

The CEO said, “Wait right here.”

He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, “Here’s four weeks’ pay. Now GET OUT and don’t come back.”

Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, “Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?”

From across the room a voice said, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”

1 Like