What happened to

Cindybin is a living meme

She’s the one who started shaking things in anger

1 Like

Honestly, it seems like a joke, but I don’t think it is.

2 Likes

You gals should look at things from a different angle

It’s pretty obvious Cindy has some sort of hyperactivity issue that is going largely untreated because she doesn’t believe in drugs

It’s ok cause she finds things to do, but she has kids making video spoofs of her?

Can you say the same?

Uh? Uh?

Cindybin is an Internet icon, a living meme, she was a Internet celebrity from when there were no Internet celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHzEt1pSBA

2 Likes

That’s what I keep thinking but I’m not 100%.

LOL for some reason I used to think Cindy and Edna were the same person

That would almost make sense, Rancid.

Edna Bambrick was a man

Imagine that

Many conservatives have gender issues, take Catlyn Jennder for example.

Ask her if she’s been trippin.

I’d like to dedicate this packed bowl I’m about to vape to Cindybin. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Fucken eh!

2 Likes

It’s entirely possible this poster and the Cindy channel are both just WK fukking around. He is a master troll even if he’s largely retired and he’s all but telling us he is.

Plus, I’m pretty sure the real Cinbin retired from all Internet posting years ago when she was RL trolled by a few who crossed the line.

3 Likes

True, but Edna wasn’t a con.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Not WK, the IP addy sayz it’s the real Cindybin.

2 Likes

Whoa!

2 Likes

Heard this one yesterday.

How is the World Trade Center like genders?

There used to be two, but now it’s a sensitive subject.

2 Likes

I’ve little doubt WK is savvy enough to mask his IP for any given User ID using a VPN or related service. … probably right down to Cindy’s last known IP Address, which I’m sure is still out there somewhere on the web.

3 Likes

Could be that Billdo is in on the gag. :wink:

1 Like

She said hi to me in her channel in Youtube

WK would have to be a real master to fake those videos there too

Not to mention making fake horse poo to make your stick stable look more real LOL

4 Likes

Hmmmm… a real mystery. I never believed for a second the CB youtube channel or this poster was the real Cinbin. Now I’m not sure what’s going on.

Link please?