What's It All About, Putin?

I remember back during the Obama Ad that Putin would be stirring things up and getting everybody all nervous and the price of oil would inevitably go up…big time.
Looks like the same thing today, especially since Biden has already approved the pipeline that Putin wanted.
Seems like déjà vu.

What pipeline is that?

I was poasting from memory. What I posted was true a couple of weeks ago but Biden has recently stated that the pipeline won’t happen if Putin invades the Ukraine. Bluff.

At any rate, the markets are already spooked has gotten higher.

I’m not sure how much of a say USA has over that deal between Russia and Germany.

2 Likes

Whelp… bombs in Kiev, which as I recall is NOT within the two “autonomous regions” Pootie identified earlier this week. So he’s gone and done it.

MAGAts? Still think Putin is our B5E?

2 Likes

2 Likes

yoynkski

Да конечно

das vadanya comrade

3 Likes

yerr’re oinked

(in bad Russkie accent) here, have another.

54f02969-a669-4d08-a7e8-8602dd56cd5d

2 Likes

So I guess Sean Penn was working on a project in Ukraine when all this went down…

Wag the dog reboot?

2 Likes

(the Cyrillic is a Russian vulgarism that loosely translates to “we are so screwed”
~ the cartoonist)

Maybe a rerun, probably in the tinyhands or political thread from 2019. Was rerun today because reasons.

1 Like

Same cartoonist, today’s new one. Not a great drawing, he accidentally left Putin’s shirt on.

2 Likes