What's It All About, Putin?

2 Likes

Mother Jones: Kremlin says “Needz Moar *ucker Carlson”

4 Likes

But the federal courts have ruled that it’s okay to operate a media conglomerate with reckless disregard for the truth, in the guise of “entertainment.” However, to me such a iberty" seems incongruent with the “ACTUAL MALICE” doctrine which has prevented individuals from so doing, since about 1965 (NYT v. Sullivan)

@TheLion please help us out. Does the “infotainment” status of a media giant amount to abetting treason?

2 Likes

Yoinked, but not the image.

2 Likes

My EYES! oh God my EYES…!

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Vladimir Putin, to get some good PR, goes to visit a school in Moscow to have a chat with the kids.

He talks to them about how Russia is a powerful nation and how he wants the best for the people.

At the end of the talk, there is a section for questions. Little Sasha puts her hand up and says,

"I have two questions.

1–Why did the Russians take Crimea and
2–Why are we sending troops to Ukraine?”

Putin says, “Good questions”. But just as he is about to answer, the lunch bell goes off and the kids go to lunch.

When they come back, they sit down and there is time for some more questions.

Another girl, Misha, puts her hand up and says "I have four questions.

1–Why did the Russians invade Crimea,
2–Why are we sending troops to Ukraine,
3–Why did the lunch bell ring 20 minutes early , and
4–Where the fuck is Sasha ?"

3 Likes

I thought that one just below Kazakhstan was Ubekibekibekistan.

1 Like

Fragged! PWNT!!!

3 Likes

If I were Vlad, I’d be looking for a way out of this mess.

1 Like

It sounds like what they are attempting to do now, look for an exit strategy, “they” say the Russkies seem to have given up on taking Kyiv, are looking to focus on the eastern front. I’ve seen some talk that perhaps Putin might attempt to make Ukraine a land locked Country.