Whoa, hey, ease up on the Cos!

Just saying: none of these women have any problem with the Cos picking up the tab, chauffeuring them around, feeding their alcoholism with free booze, paying the rent (yeah he paid that one woman’s rent), bringing them to shows and the fanciest hotels (Sherry Netherland? Holy shit) around the city, helping them with their “acting” careers, “mentoring” them, etc. etc… The funniest moment in this one is that she doesn’t feel “respected” when he didn’t reserve a seat for her.

We used to have a name for this… oh yeah, a “kept” woman.

At a later date that fall, Cosby apparently invited Tarshis to the Westbury Music Theater in New York, after which he allegedly raped her again:

He sent a limo to pick me up and I was dropped off at the Sherry Netherland Hotel and went up to his suite. I remember noticing that his leather shaving kit was filled with bottles of pills, and thinking that this seemed odd. He was, of course, very friendly and I, of course, was very uncomfortable. He made me a redeye, and I, being nervous and dealing at the time with an alcohol problem (I’ve been in recovery since 1988), drank it. In the car I had something else to drink, but was already beginning to feel a bit stoned.

When we got to Westbury and he went on, there was no seat for me. I stood in the back of the theater with his chauffeur, feeling insulted that I wasn’t respected enough to be given a reserved seat. But soon after, I remember feeling very, very stoned and asking his chauffeur to take me back to the car. I was having trouble standing up. The next thing I remember was waking up in his bed back at the Sherry, naked. I remember thinking ‘You old shit, I guess you got me this time, but it’s the last time you’ll ever see me.’

1 Like

How come this stuff comes out 30 years later?

1 Like

And cui bono, friend?

btw, a well-placed troll could make Gawker explode right now.

1 Like

Money grubbing slut just trying to extract even more money from him?

3 Likes

Dickinson said Cosby gave her wine and a pill when they returned to the room after dinner. “The next morning I woke up and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas,” she said. “I remember before I passed out thinking that I had been sexually assaulted. . . . Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was this man dropping his robe and getting on top of me.” She added that she was in pain, and that there was semen “in between my legs.”

So she was in a hotel in Lake Tahoe with him. She had pajamas with her. Sounds like she planned on spending the night.

She took the pill he gave her. Sounds like she drugged herself.

Hey, what did you expect when you went to party with the Cos?

1 Like

The thing I don’t get is this. He was a multi-millionaire and one of the most powerful men in the entertainment industry at the time. Why would he feel the need to drug women? Hell, he could have scores of women gleefully fulfilling his every perverted sexual desire. Makes no sense. I did hear one talking head trying to explain that drugging women is probably what turned him on, but I’ve never heard of such a pathological leaning.

1 Like

That fella from England sez it’s cheaper and easier and less time consuming just to choke them into unconsciousness

Personally I am against this approach and prefer the thrill of the hunt

2 Likes

I see this two ways, as often is the case with Pisces.

1. full of shit…all these years later…

2. they were afraid to come out because of this very type of reaction

Again, I am on the fence.

I don’t get why this is happening now. What changed after 30 years or more?

1 Like

He did a comedy skit in the 70’s saying it was funny to drug women - may be his downfall or not, but maybe telling

Did he really? That’s not good.

Hell, stranger things have happened.

I heard it on the radio last night. A long-ass skit about Spanish fly. It was pretty weird.

ok, this is getting ridiculous.

And Carla Ferrigno, wife of bodybuilder/actor Lou Ferrigno, tells The Daily Mail of a night long ago when Cosby forced a kiss on her.

And then kissed me so hard, right in the mouth. No one has ever been that physically violent with me.'I was stunned. I was frozen. I took all my body strength and used both of my arms to stop him and push him away from me. He was so forceful.‘And I said, "What are you doing?’" He just looked at me.'He said, ‘What’s your problem?’ And I didn’t know what to say. I said, ‘I’ve never been kissed by a black man before.’ And he said, “How was it?” And I said,“Just the same.”'He glared at me and in this very mean tone said, ‘Obviously it isn’t, or you wouldn’t have made that comment.’

Another beat up whore makes a bid for celebrity.
http://wpmedia.arts.nationalpost.com/2014/11/cosbyserignese.jpg
Carpet doesn’t match the curtains, honey, and your best days are long over.
Get lost.

1 Like

3 Likes

holy shit.

2 Likes

Holy crap – what was that from? I remember the pic and I can’t remember the story associated with it. lol.

It’s Meg Lanker Simons and her mangina.

She poasted a rape threat against herself (because who else would do that even as a joke…right?) and it caused a ruckus.

oh yeah!