WTF could have done this

So I only had one nice cantaloupe and a few smaller ones, the nice one was a little smaller than a basketball… so I was just out there to find a smaller one cracked in half and eaten, and the big one is totally gone, not a trace… there was a decent sized patch of healthy mature marigolds right next to where the big one was at and they’re all trampled down… WTF?

Dude - either stay up all night, varmint gun at the ready, or get yourself a trail cam.

WTF kind of animal is going to make off with a big cantalopue though? I can just see some fucking racoon rolling it down the street.

Chupacabra fer sure

1 Like

Alright, just power smoked a bowl, time to mow.

I don’t know. Get yourself a trail cam. Under 100 bucks and you’ll find out what kind of animal.

1 Like

I knew a guy that was totally convinced that people were stealing his lunches, so he started dosing shit with murine, which is supposed to act like industrial strength laxative…just sayin’

Chupacabra’s do not show up on trail cams - they fly also

This is true, that’s why you never see them walking down the streets and sidewalks etc.

Laff - until you see one - they eat pit bulls fer breakfast

I don’t joke around about Chupacabra’s, they’re one of the greatest threats to the Murican (or Merican whatev.) way of life.

The REAL threat to 'murica

Teenagers.

Does your girlfriend walk in her sleep?

How dare you drag his gf into it, LR! Don’t you know you are not allowed to ask questions like that! How dare you! I should call you a name, like stupid ass or something. But I won’t.

The truth smarts doesn’t it?

Everyone knows you’ve been wrong but you. Even your leg humpers know it’s wrong.

hell, I think even you know it’s wrong…you’ll never admit it though

What truth is that? That you’re an illogical control freak?

You talking about my loved ones doesn’t make me a control freak.

It makes you unprincipled.

You melted down on me for asking if Billdo’s gf drives. THAT’s why I pointed out LR’s post.

I didn’t melt down.

I stated the obvious…you try to use family members against people. You weren’t asking him because you gave two shits about him or her.

You wanted to USE her. That’s simply WRONG.

Suck it up, nothing you can say will make it RIGHT.