Yellowstone, not the place to hop off the beaten path

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-nothing-recover-man-goes-hot-spring-213653576.html

I wonder how much lead is in the water at Yellowstone? First we had tourists trying to ride the bears and moose, now we’ve got Oregonians skinny dipping in the geysers.

What are the odds he was checking his facebook or taking a selfie when he slipped and fell?

1 Like

The Selfie maybe, you walk on these wooden sidewalks and you would notice if you got off of them, and they have signs all over the place warning you to stay on the walk with the additional warning that what may look like solid earth may in fact be a thin and fragile crust and have a bunch of superheated water vapor looking to bust through.

He was 225 yards off the path - I was there and I would not fucking go 225 microns off the path

1 Like

I wonder if there was the faint smell of beef stew for a few minutes.

I’m thinking probably more of a boiled ham smell.

Mixed with an odor of meth

This gotta be meth

“No remains left to recover” - damn, that’s gotta smart.

Those cracks and fissures that the geysers blow out of are 3,000 to 6,000 feet deep and it’s molten lava at the bottom.

I read somewhere that Whitney Houston took a too hot bath and released her bowels and died in her own shit stew.