Airhead Tom Brady suspended 4 games Deflatriots fined, lose draft picks

I don’t really get it, you’ve already got rings, you are possibly one of the best teams and QB’s in the game and you cheat, why?

I have seen no evidence that Brady cheated and from the last I heard, neither has the NFL.

Oh Ok, so I guess the NFL imposed these penalties just for fun then.

I didn’t say that, but Goodell sucks as a commish. He’s running scared and I am certain that has something to do with it after fucking up the Ray Rice suspension. The Adrian Peterson.

From your article:

Brady was suspended “for conduct detrimental to the integrity of the NFL” after a 243-page report released last week by Wells found it more probable than not that Brady “was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities” by two low-level team employees that led to the Patriots using underinflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game.

Sorry, that doesn’t sound like solid evidence of any wrongdoing.

Maybe so, but the texts and emails I read over the last few days sure make it sound like there was clearly something going on and that at least Brady was “aware” of it, but no there weren’t any pic’s of Brady leaking out out of any balls or anything clear cut like that.

So you say a QB can’t tell how much air is in the ball - sounds like solid evidence yer a fucking idiot

1 Like

That standard wouldn’t hold any weight in a court of law or of public opinion. Take Hillary as an example, we KNOW she deleted thousands of emails and wiped her server clean. By comparison, Tom did nothing.

Perhaps you didn’t read the OP, but I’m not the topic of this discussion.

By that analysis Hillbury did nothing cause Stalin kilt 50 million

No.

Again with the wild assed tangents, what the fuck does Hillary have to do with the continuing spectacle of the Cheatriots? Is Hillary involved with the NFL or the Team in Boston I am not aware of?

No tangent, I kept Brady the focal point of my response. Go read it again with less butthurt.

No you did not. You feebly attempted to shift the focus from The National Entertainment of Pro Football to the right wing sport of accusation by innuendo.

Not at all. I was clearly talking about levels of evidence and used a recent newsworthy comparison. You are welcome to supplant Hillary with your favorite most hated GOP politician if it will make your panties unwad. The point I was obviously making was about the vague evidence [or lack there of] against Brady.

Notice me ignoring a typo…btw.

All organized sports have their own internal sets of rules and procedures for how they are enforced, I understand in some cases a team or an individual player can appeal. But I have never heard of one being appealed before Congress or in a court of Law, so I am at a loss with your ham handed comparison between a possible legal matter and the internal disciplinary procedures in the NFL, perhaps you could enlighten me.

I was demonstrating the lack of evidence the NFL has against Brady and how that compares to the real world.

Brady will appeal. This isn’t over and Goodell should resign immediately.

Of course Brady will appeal who wouldn’t?, and seeing as how Goodell is buddies with Bob Kraft, this whole thing may end up being reduced to a minor slap on the wrist.

Goodell won’t change the punishment willingly, he’s had plenty of time to think about this already. The guy is incompetent.