AZ newspaper receives death threats fer endorsing hills

She had way too much to say about it.

Weird. Hillary lies about NAFTA.

That tidbit is far from damning. She was speaking on the history of marriage. Thatā€™s where the clip ends. What did she say after that?

She is on record as supporting ā€œcivil unionsā€ between gays that provided them the same rights as married couples.

December 1999:

"The New York Times reported that Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson said she supported the Defense of Marriage Act but added that ā€œsame-sex unions should be recognized and that same-sex unions should be entitled to all the rights and privileges that every other American gets.ā€

"January 2000: At a news conference in White Plains, Clinton said, "Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman. But I also believe that people in committed gay marriages, as they believe them to be, should be given rights under the law that recognize and respect their relationship."

In 2016, Hillary is very much in support of gay marriage as seen on her own website: LGBT rights and equality - The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton

So how exactly do you figure she is against it?

Watch the third video. The whole thing. Sheā€™s a political opportunist who lies without compunction. Sheā€™s a very brave liar.

Politicians evolve and change their stances. What do you oppose about that?

I am not going to play runaround with you today. Hillary hasnā€™t evolved. Sheā€™s a liar. CLEARLY. Watch her lie three times about being under sniper fire. She got her surrogates to claim Bernie was not on board with civil rights. Sheā€™s a hawk, a corporate whore, and someone who says sheā€™s a progressive one day and a centrist the next. I detest her and nothing you say will ever convince me sheā€™s worthy of being POTUS. NOTHING. So go ahead and claim all you want that she has EVOLVED (lmao). Youā€™re whistling in the wind with me.

Iā€™m only interested in your false LGBT claim. Her support of equality in gay rights is well documented. Thereā€™s no runaround here. Iā€™m straight up calling bullshit.

As for the rest, no fucks given.

That said, if I were American, Iā€™d vote for her just to keep Trumpenstein out of office regardless of how many lies sheā€™s told.

1 Like

She was against gay marriage before she was before it is a false claim?

OK, Starling.

And you donā€™t give two fucks about her war mongering and her corporate whoring. Well, youā€™re a good little lemming. And yer not even Murican! Brava!

She was born and raised in Arkansas. She was and is anti Gay regardless of what she goes on record saying. Obama is too. You should know by now what politicians say is 90% bullshit.

2 Likes

She has been for equal rights and civil unions since before even the video you posted thatā€™s a decade and a half old. To say Hillary is anti-gay marriage, which you said, is a flat out lie. See her own campaign site if you need further details.

Iā€™m a good little lemming who would rather not see Trump in the White House because I think heā€™s a destructive, divisive, sexually assaulting piece of shit who has it out for the 1st Amendment. If I were American, Iā€™d take Satan himself over that nationist moron.

But, Iā€™m Canadian and I can say with certainty that neither one of those shit bags would have made it even near the position of our head of state.

This post gets the most search engine hits on the site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasnā€™t the last shitbag you had before True Dough a real piece of work? What was his name? Harper?

He was a Conservative but I wouldnā€™t call him a shitbag. He was a respectable human.

She was born in Chicago and raised in suburban Chicago, did college in Massachusetts (Wellesley), law school in Connecticut (Yale), and didnā€™t move to Arkansas until a year after graduating the latter.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Gays have less children

Let the whole fucking world go queer

2 Likes

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Which also means they have more money to buy shit.

Disposable income, mangs!

Plus they all die of the AIDS. Even better.