AZ newspaper receives death threats fer endorsing hills

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-paper-facing-threats-endorsing-hillary-clinton-214743986.html

They should have endorsed Gary Johnson.

Who is the Bethlehem Press endorsing in this election?

Who is WFMZ endorsing?

1 Like

I don’t read the paper much - No paper in Bethlehem - the morning call is big and covers the whole valley - Easton has a paper but the MC is the goliath

WFMZ is right wing fundies - ceiling caters - pretty sure

1 Like

2 Likes

Why is a newspaper endorsing anyone?

/yourmediasucks

Editorials have been endorsing folks since the first newspaper

Is LLL different?

Canadian newspapers do the same

Yeah I had a moment of abject stupidity when I wrote that but…

/yourmediastillsucks

Apparently, the alt-right has no tolerance for apostates.

You’re right though. I mean really… who fukking cares which candidate some newspaper editor endorses? Is that supposed to shape my vote?

Who the LA Times endorses means about as much to me as who Roy’s Muffler & Brake Shop is endorsing.

2 Likes

In this day and age it is rare to see that kind of courage.

I honestly do not understand CON vitriol for Hillary. She’s basically a CON. Big hawk, very pro-corporate. Hungry for power. She was pro-welfare reform, anti-gay marriage for a long time. Do they just hate her because she’s a woman? But they loved Palin. Is it all about abortion?

She has a D after her name, that’s why they hate her.

2 Likes

And she’s a White woman that willingly worked for a Black Man.

Less than three months left of hearing Trog’s yelling “the sheriff is a n*DING!*r!”

Hillary has supported civil unions for LBGT and the rights and benefits of said unions going back over at least a decade. She campaigns today in support of gay marriage.

Yeah. I know. She was for it after she was against it.

I can’t really see where she was against at least a civil union. She’s has advocated for gay rights for ages.

Alrighty, then.

1 Like