Being a billionaire

should be illegal.

No one needs more than a billion bucks. Someone’s personal wealth reaches $999,999,999., it’s time to shut it all down.

Period. EOM

2 Likes

Why do you want to restrict other people’s earnings? Jealousy?

It’s telling that your first guess is that I am jealous. That’s a really classic right wing bullshit suggestion. I don’t have any desire whatsoever to be a billionaire. I am a person who from the bottom of my soul believes in justice and equality. There will never be justice or equality as long as greedy people are free to cheat and steal from the poor and working class in order to enrich themselves.

Furthermore., there will never be justice and equality as long as psuedo-liberals turn a blind eye to the cheating banksters, Wall Streeters, war mongers, and insurance peddlers.

I honestly feel great grief over the fact that so many people cannot understand that making one person a billionaire invariably means millions of other people are working for substandard wages. 100% of the time. It’s despicable.

Please, grow a brain and try to see the world through compassionate eyes.

Jealous? Pffffffftttt. That’s plain stupid to suggest such a thing.

1 Like

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.:grin:

Because to the weak minded, jealously is the only reason to not like seeing billionaires while hardworking people can’t feed their kids.

3 Likes

Go ahead and believe that if it makes you happy.

Never in my entire life, even when I struggled to make $350 rent… did I think “Billionaires don’t deserve their money”.

That’s proof you’re not too good at following the money and connecting the dots.

Proof I’m not greedy and don’t think I’m entitled*

And yet, you think the billionaires are. I can see why you think enlisting makes sense.

1 Like

I never thought about it either because I was too busy busting my sss to make ends meet. When I finally bought a house and settled down, then I realized that I pay my share but billionaires don’t. I then watched shows where the head of a cereal company or some shit owns mansions he’s spent 2 weeks in over the last 5 years. They spend more in a day on gas for their yachts than I make in a year. Then I look at my box of cereal and realise that’s my money they’re putting in their tanks.

These imbalances in wealth don’t ever work out in the end.

2 Likes

All I want is a few mil without having to kiss someone’s ass!

2 Likes

It isn’t ever going to change so I don’t spend time worrying about it. So long as I don’t have to work for them I am happy.

4 Likes

JK. It’s actually a complicated issue.:slight_smile:

I think that it’s all the consolidation. It’s time to break things up.

If you buy someone’s products- you make them money.

It’s simple.

They earned their way there. They were just smarter about it.

4 Likes

They should pay their taxes like the rest of us…in full.

1 Like

So you mean all those tax benefits that are eligible to the rest of the US… They shouldn’t be allowed to use?

It definitely will not change as long as your attitude is the majority attitude. Nothing ever changes when people say, “Fuck it. It won’t change, so let’s do nothing.” It’s why we’re in the fucking mess we’re in.

1 Like