Board will be closing after 10/31/2017

I was expecting a different song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KhXo13_H0

1 Like

…evidently Billdo isn’t a singer.
I like this one apropos of nothing…but an open road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6qw_yeo6o

Are you mad, Woody?

Certified sane - not that others haven’t asked.

Let me re-word that. Are you angry?

Why? I looked great today in the churchyard - very well dressed. One smitten lady asked “Are you a figment of my imagination?”

“No, I don’t think so, but I am certainly one of my own” I replied.

That’s deep, Lotus - you’ll have to give it considerable time in thought.
More time than you think so when you think you have it, stop and think some more.

So did that line get you the bobs and vagene? and or if do you mind if I write that down and maybe use it some time, probably not, but maybe…maybe not tho.?

okay…

…Boozer

I’ve cut way back, bigly…now I only do that when I am alone, or around people.

3 Likes

Well, Woody sure got pissy, so we can read his replies to Billdo in some sort of contextual light…

I forgot to menshen ya - I’m walking the churchyard and come across a set of gravestones of the Coffins. The Coffin family plot.

Dead people named Coffin! Get it?

Reminds me of a joke where a guy is being chased by a coffin, It’s just bouncing down the street after him, it eventually chased him into his house and he grabs the closest thing to him, which was a bottle of Robitussin, and throws it at the invader, and what do you know, the coffin stops.

4 Likes

Only 10 more days to the shutdown - BUT WAIT !
… according to this site there is a possibility Billdo will recover and reconsider.

“The average length of a period is somewhere from three to five days. However, there can be some extremes, so it is considered normal for a period to last between two to seven days.”

Well this sucks.

OMG! OMG! My attorney is going to hear about this. :angry:
Is it about money? It is isn’t it? It always is. I can take care of it. I never mentioned it but I am a heiress to a soap fortune. I have money. Just tell me
Jodi
Jodi with an i
where to send the rent.

Have I ever seen yer bewbies?

1 Like

You better not have MISTER! :angry: lol

Nice job Bildo!

Good luck with your new endeavors.:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m too busy to throw a party tonight so I’m postponing this until 12/31/2017. Have a happy halloweenie…

3 Likes

YAY for the extension!