Dumbasses at the gym

Grammatically speaking, It is called an interrogative.

We call them ā€œcardio bunniesā€.

1 Like

Used to test or derive knowledge, but thatā€™s not important right now.

1 Like

Thinking about fighting women is not something I do.

Being afraid of a strong woman is nothing to be ashamed of.

I think you meanā€¦ not being a woman beater is nothing to be ashamed of.*

A selfie or it didnā€™t happen.:grin:

2 Likes

I can hear Lotus crying from hereā€¦ lol

2 Likes

Nice pipes kid. :slight_smile:

I actually find them so irritating because they arenā€™t actually doing anything but theyā€™ll sit on a piece of equipment trying to get attention. Get the fuck off already.

The only gym rat that gets me is that one guy who has to grunt and make such a fucking racket. The one day, this guy came in and was doing bicep curls and you would have thought he was having sex. Thatā€™s how loud and grunty he was.

Hate it sooooo much.

I joined an all-womenā€™s gym for that very reason. And guess what? Almost every time I went there a woman cruised me creepily. Disgustingly. I couldnā€™t even take a sauna without her trying to slobber all over me.

Now I just hike, swim in the ocean, and ride a bike. Fuck the gym.

1 Like

Gyms are for fags. (not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that.)

1 Like

Iā€™d go to the gym if Jeff Bridges was there.

1 Like

I also stopped going to the gym. I seriously got tired of guys watching me stretch then commenting on it. I play badminton, do dance videos and play basketball with the kids.

I used to play racquetball, but now I donā€™t know why

Oh now I remember

1 Like

I lived in this semi swanky apt in my 20ā€™s for a while, it had 2 racquetball courts, Iā€™d never played before, so I got a racket and some balls and would go to the courts on my day off and knock balls around I had done this a few weeks and was thinking I should start playing peopleā€¦one day this old guy, like in his 40ā€™s sticks his head in and asks if I want to playā€¦that short fat balding sumbitch had me running back and forth and diving for balls while he basically just stood more or less still casually slamming balls all over the court.

2 Likes

I had the same problem, the gals just couldnā€™t keep their hands off my body.

ikr? being a man is a blessing and a curse.