Dumbasses at the gym

Here I am curling, watching this girl across the aisle lock her knees every time she leg presses. I walked over to her and explained that locking your knees under tension such as this would blow out your knees and fold them backwards.

She’s still locking her knees.

Why are people such idiots? Ignorance is one thing- but when you’ve been instructed on proper form due to potential life changing injury… Why the fuck would you not change?

Some people’s children man…

This is a possibility of what might happen.
Viewer discretion advised.
https://youtu.be/6dpg2icTdQc

Oy…!

Like witless fools who join with all the info available to show them they are nothing but cannon fodder

pot kettle black sparky

you say you won’t suck dick - you suck rich dick everytime you suit up

2 Likes

Why is dicks always on your mind… my life is better off because I enlisted.

Sorry you joined during the worst possible time ever.

I came close to having that happen once: a wagon load of hay bales, it was.

I was lucky: it just hyperextended. I never want to feel pain like that again.

The worst I’ve done to my legs is roll an ankle… 10 feet from the start of a 15 mile suck with 70 pounds.

I kept walking, it stretched itself out by the end of the 2nd mile.

Chicks hate when guys try to hit on them at teh gym…she probably didn’t listen to you…

4 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.

We also don’t like it when you comment about how flexible we are because you were watching us stretch.

2 Likes

I know a number of women who won’t join a gym for that very reason. On the other hand, many of these same women will spend hours trying on clothes so that they will look attractive to men,:slight_smile:

What does it mean, exactly, for a women to look attractive?

I guess the later gives the women a sense of plausible deniability.:grin:

They want attention from the men from whom they want attention. Other guys are “creepy”.

3 Likes

There’s this whole thing called “consent”…

besides, I wasn’t hitting on her at all. She didn’t receive a single compliment.

Not saying you were hitting on her, but she obviously had the bitch shield up and didn’t listen to what you were saying. Either that or she thought you were “mansplaining” which as I understand independent womyn also dislike.

2 Likes

Whatever the case may be, she’s an idiot for not taking the advice…

2 Likes

It was nice if you to correct her form. That’s something I always appreciated when I was at the gym. I actually have a scar from a leg press so I know they can be dangerous.

But could you take her in a fight, I mean if you had to?

1 Like

There are women at the gym that get all made up and just flit around the place. They never break a sweat or do a full set of anything.

If I’m not red faced, sweaty and dishevelled then I didn’t work hard enough and that’s all I care about.

1 Like

What kind of question is that?

With some women it’s a class issue but it can also involve whether a woman is relating to a single known man, a couple of men or a large group of men. Sometimes a group of men will get a little flirty with a woman and it gets a little contagious and the woman starts felling like things are getting out of control.

A woman is usually justified in not wanting attention from a group of unknows based on experience. I worked in a factory during summers when I was going to school. People were having lunch outside one day and this guy says to this passing woman “Hey lady, you dropped something.” She didn’t respond and he then said “OK lady, I don’t care if you bleed to death.”

He was a bully type and the leader of his pack. His cronies would laugh at what he said but I think that they were basically just afraid of him, they just wanted to stay out of his cross hairs.