Hello again (And Australia is fucked thread)

Nature herself intimates that it is just for the better to have more than the worse, the more powerful than the weaker; and in many ways she shows, among men as well as among animals, and indeed among whole cities and races, that justice consists in the superior ruling over and having more than the inferior.

Plato,

For men of outstanding intelligence naturally take command, while those who are less intelligent but of more robust physique, seem intended by nature to act as servants;

Thomas Aquinas, Summa Contra Gentiles

At least the boat ramp does not have a waiting line

As that thing can’t kill me, I admit I have no idea what it is. I’d guess it is called something like a tiger mouse or a leopard mouse.

To be honest I have very little sympathy for those people. We know those places don’t get water, it’s not a secret. If you choose to build on a volcano I am not surprised when your house burns. That was just poor planning. Even the aboriginals weren’t settling in the place because resources as scarce and their is little water.

You can’t stop bushfires, and you can’t create rain. Don’t build cities as if you can.

It’s like why the fuck do yanks stay in tornado or earthquake zones? You knew that it happens, so don’t expect aid money from me. Move.

It’s not so much that as building on a fucking beach that will be destroyed - matter of time

They shud be in their houses when they get washed away

If I was head of the whirl - no houses within 5 miles of any beach - period

oh huh!

Actually it wud be 50 miles, but I wud only say 5 to start

1 Like

Fair enough.

I agree. Build on sand expect your shit to fall down. Fuck knows I won’t chip in for you to rebuild.

country of bigots pretty much, hope you get fucked hard. :slight_smile: