In ancient Rome, augury was the practice of interpreting omens

Stating reality makes me a snowflake?

LOL!

Well you would know because I already told you he isnā€™t from around here. See how that works?

DERP.

You also called me a gaslighting troll. Iā€™m starting to think youā€™re rather uninspired with your insults.

YAWN.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3xXlXSOKk

Good afternoon, La Hire. :wink:

Starling is quite defensive when it comes to Louie. A special investment? Doesnā€™t care to see a newb downing? An act of sympathy and altruism, or self interest?

When you say ā€œaround hereā€, do you mean this section of the internet, or your physical location?

Thatā€™s a rather archaic nic youā€™re choosing. May I remind you that Iā€™m not the nic switcher in this conversation?

Starling doesnā€™t like to see n00bs hazed for no real reason as long as they are behaving appropriately. When she invited me to BC a year ago and some of its members acted like jackasses with me, she was quick to take my side. I see this situation as being roughly parallel, since she invited Lou to this forum.

Aside from that, I donā€™t recommend that anyone over-speculate about the importance of electrons on a plasma screen.

1 Like

Allayas

get back in yer tents

This board and its previous incarnations.

Why wouldnā€™t you ask me these questions?

I was just trying to help.

ā€¦and the point being that you are far more recognizable under any name over the years for your sameness than the poster you evidently think I may be is, and you can stop and consider that then find it to be true.

Go on with your bad self. My real duals were rarely outed by anyone, only the nic switches have been transparent.

And no, Iā€™m not ratting any of them out.

Of course that had nothing to do with my meaning. I said YOU. Simply changing a name is not a disguise, nor is it necessarily intended to be. Often a poster will be deliberate in offering insight to their identity through the name itself, or some familiar trait or interest in a favorite topic. Some measure of sameness is a comfort to his fellow boardmates, and yet some switch and denials may add to the comedy which is a big part of why we are here, isnā€™t it?. But anyways, Good for you.

This is all bullshit

fuck, post something interesting

you all are really getting on my fucking nerves

1 Like

I like the title. I will look augury up.

1 Like

Title is not descriptive - she accuses me of this all the time

1 Like

She accuses a lot of people of a lot of things.

Itā€™s a place where you keep yer augers

1 Like

And yet in less than 2 days, Iā€™ve got you all amped up and declaring your departure.

Thatā€™s not the mark of apathy, is it?

I donā€™t haze newcomers. Quit leg humping Starling. ^^^^ Is that an example of your adoration of me? So you constantly diss those you adore. I guess I am starting to understand.

I never said anything about your titles. Do you not understand what the op in this thread says? Did you have to go to a link in order to get even a vague idea? If so, well, time for a tuneup, Six!