MOTO E6 - It's got the kitchen sink and no NFC - WTF

https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-e-gen-6?gclid=CjwKCAjwtuLrBRAlEiwAPVcZBsejq847AyIjBKaj35_d0SlnC6WuUQFSaEBm9CePaJYqn3J6cgEb_hoCNpEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

wut nfc?

I needs it - most phones have it

Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity standard (Ecma-340, ISO/IEC 18092) that uses magnetic field induction to enable communication between devices when they’re touched together, or brought within a few centimeters of each other.

I have the E5 and it’s probably the best cheap phone you can get besides maybe the 6.

Yeah, it’s a big bang for the buck

fucking useless to me without NFC

Oh yeah, I think I has that stuff, but I have it all turned off. I don’t want no scammer checking out my solitaire scores.

Can’t the scammers jus turn it on?

Probably, but I want them to work for their scamming.

I have a Moto 5G, it was $200 a couple years ago and does everything I want and more.

I bought a G6 a few months ago after 2 prior Moto X phones…last one I had 4 or 4 years and it was still mostly good except the camera focus was a bit off and the speaker was shooting craps.

This G6 is a POS starting with the screen which ain’t glass and is getting more scratched up by the day. Slow AF, and so full of shovelware and proprietary apps that want to fukk each other in the back room while you’re going about your life.

I’m wishing there was a dumb ass Blackberry still, with none of that fancy shit.

Ya can get a galaxy s3 fer 50 bucks - that’s what I have - old but great

But my power switch is fucked up and it is no easy fix

so I need another phone if my fix goes tits up

Don’t you have a box on your shelf with 30 or 40 of your old phones, you could cannibalize a part from?