OK Bromo knock off the fckng bs!

Lol

There’s always vegetarian meals.

Your body cannot sustain a vegan diet, however, out there while working as hard as we do.

1 Like

Vegans irritate the shit out of me. If you were meant to be a fucking cow, you would be one.

Not true, have you seen Farmer’s triceps?

I’ve seen the quality of work he does with 'em, and that doesn’t belie physical aptitude…

I’m not vegan at the moment but I love how it triggers non vegans. :joy:

They don’t want to confront their guilt.:wink:

1 Like

Clearly you’ve never been a wildland firefighter.

You’re welcome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5zFqDrY1k

3 Likes

Clearly you never do homework

Yale Study

Tests have shown that vegetarian have twice the stamina of meat eaters. At Yale, Professor Irving Fisher designed a series of tests to compare the stamina and strength of meat-eaters against that of vegetarians. He selected men from three groups: meat-eating athletes, vegetarian athletes, and vegetarian sedentary subjects. Fisher reported the results of his study in the Yale Medical Journal

1 Like

I am triggered by people that think that humans evolved to eat like cows. They can do WTF they want, I have no problem with that.

Stay your fucking nose out of my shit.

I bet you’d love my vegetarian tacos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds delicious, and it’s not that I “hate” vegetarian or vegan, it’s just a lot harder to sustain your body on that kind of diet when you’re hiking 20 miles a day maybe, throwing a combi or something around the side of a mountain. You need lots of sustenance, and from my experience, “no meat” meals don’t do it. You NEED to be full, there’s no fridge full of okra out in the middle of the forest to snack on.

I bought a frozen lasagna at Trader Joes a couple years ago, and realized when I got it home it was vegetarian lasagna, I was horror stricken, and wanted to take it back for the one with the “meat sauce” but it was late and I was hongry, so I ate it anyway, and it was actually very good, I tried their Meat Sauce lasagna at a later date and I didn’t like it as much as the veggie one.

1 Like

I used to have lunch with this vegan girl way back in the day and I used fetch tofu stuff and meet her in the park

It was only cause I was trying to get her panties off -

4 Likes

Logical kinda thing to do, even though Tofu is bad for men.

it is?

I’ve been seeing that trope around the webz lately, soy is bad for men. Nothing authoritative, though. Maybe wishful thinking, dunno.