Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina

Tear em down, scrap them and sell the scrap metal to china.

Also we’re going to have to rename some military bases too like Fort Lee… why the fuck is a military base named after a traitor anyways?

1 Like

But you see, it’s ok if people like you or me say it, cause we’re nobodies and nobody will care for what we say

Do the Aboriginals in the Amazon Jungle keep statues of Cortez in their villages?

2 Likes

Injuns here have bitcoins and Hilux, pal

1 Like

Hey I might go to DC this fall, does anyone know where the statue of Benedict Arnold is, it’s got to be on the mall someplace, right?

1 Like

Right by George III.

1 Like

Do you have his email?

Just the yahoo one he signed up with… if you do an @ his name the site sends an email to him.

1 Like

Drove right past it last week…it’s Lenin, not Stalin. Big difference…anyway, nobody seemed disturbed by it.

Yeah, big difference. Not.

If anything, Lenin sounds even worse

Lenin and Stalin happen to be the most prominent and influential leaders of modern Soviet Union. While Stalin ruled for almost three decades and was the successor of Lenin, it was Lenin who remains the father figure and a creator of modern day communist USSR (which ended in 1990 though). Both had many similarities in common. Both were exiled to Siberia; both were leaders of the communist party who wanted a communist revolution all over the world, and both were ruthless rulers. However, despite all the similarities and overlap in beliefs and character, there were differences between the two communist leaders that will be highlighted in this article.

1 Like

But the question remais, why does the statue of someone who’s regime caused even more deaths than Nazis isn’t bothering the same people destroying confederate statues?

Is it because they somehow like that murderous communist ideology?

Is it possible that lefties are not interested in equality or harmony?

Is it possible that they’re not better than the right? Just bigger hypocrites?

1 Like
1 Like

They didn’t kill blacks, today’s protected class.

Sorry, you lost me. Is there a statue of Stalin or Lenin somewhere in America that stands in a public square? And WTF does this have to do with America?

Ever since the sixties, the Fremont neighborhood in Seattle has been a artist’s colony and hippie abode…here’s the scoop on the statue (thanks Bro)

1 Like

2 Likes

So damn much winning, i need a break.

2 Likes

He did say you would be tired of all this winning.

Even Mittens gets it.

1 Like