@RealDonaldTrump tweetstormed into hell

Resonance

Actually the hate will help - try and get stuff done if half of the house and senate and intell community hate yer ass

That there wasn’t trolling.

Trolling, attention whoring, acting like an idiot…same shit.

1 Like

I prefer my President to act Presidential, yanno, like maybe expressing sorrow for the Oakland Fire victims and that sort of thing, not whining about comedians hurting his tender little feelings, like you said he hasn’t even farted in the oval office yet, if this is getting under his skin, just wait till he is the but of jokes every fucking night on late night TV, and the Trump Impersonators (other than Alec Baldwin) get into full swing… And then the Press starts criticizing his fuck ups and on and on.

2 Likes

They ain’t even started yet

even the fucking chimp had enuf class to smile and walk away

Just DT’s Tweeter and he really didn’t say anything about the fire victims.

However, he did send prayers to the people affected by the storms and tornadoes in the southeast on December 1st

Obama’s who’s still the president, hasn’t mentioned the fire or the flood victims in his tweeter

Like I said, my biggest beef was the media picking the rants of some joejane nobody and thinking it was newsworthy

Those tweets were newsworthy because they spoke for most Americans. Trump needs to quit being a whiny babby, he ain’t seen nothing yet. Don’t get me wrong, I may think he is an extremely bad choice for President, but he’s the guy, and I hope he is wildly successful and he does make Merica great again (Since we aren’t now?) But the Cabinet picks he’s making makes me think this will be a worse train wreck than W.

1 Like

It sort of reminds me of how when you are trolling someone and they respond 10 or more times to every one poast of yours, you know you have pwned them. One TRUMP tweet sends them spinning for days, although he also has a tendency to be pwned by SNL occasionally. If I were he I’d just make a tweet about how I was planning to change the libel laws and arrest some comedians and then let the NYTimes do the rest.

Well, neither have I, because that’s not the fucking communication channel of choice for me, and probably not how O wants to make his important statements from either.

And week after week, one SNL sketch sends Drumf into a tizzy. Sad!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/15349725_376897939314660_8166889989867075785_n.jpg?oh=e03c8e21170e47dddf6eec845063d3ae&oe=58F17911

2 Likes

I’m not sure you could pull it off with a straight face. Of all the trolls in my memory the best bets were Decepticon, Agame, and maybe Lily.

…maybe you shoulda mentioned MBW and Fartie in that group?

hmmm…

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/15284016_10154077135376179_6785603932581402901_n.jpg?oh=7167b7983d2d3b30e3f99de5ea0bad99&oe=58B3F8E4

2 Likes

Amen

Thats what I thought when he was elected the 1st time

1 Like

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Boondocks, Sept 28 2001

2 Likes