Roy Moore sure had an event tonight

His wife said they don’t hate Jewish people, heck “We have a Jew as a lawyer!”

The BEST part was Roy’s army buddy (Roy has gone into hiding tso as not to say anything or have to answer any questions) who gave a speech about his man, Roy Moore. Now, I don’t know either of these men, but I’ll bet one of the last things Roy told his pal was “Do not, under any circumstances, at all, ever, bring up the time we “accidentally” went into an underage brothel.”

Army buddy, mmm hmmm, mmmmhmmmmm mmmmm hmmmm, got it, underage brothel story.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s what turned him.

Wait, that’s not an Onion piece?

Nope.

What do you care?

I care because VAGINA. I have one. It makes me want sexual predators to stay out of political power.

That’s freaking pathetic, go put on your pussy hat.

What’s a “pussy hat”?

The one you have framed on your wall.

I’m getting alerts that Doug Jones has won.

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat-doug-jones-beats-roy-moore-claim-deep-red-alabama-senate-seat-032527507.html

3 Likes

I’m afraid I have no pussy hat frame on my wall.

Does that disappoint you? Would you like to talk about it?

1 Like

Take a few deep breaths…

For one day anyway, common sense won the day, even in a place you least expect it.

After Trump’s second loss in Alabama and Bannon looking like a political nebbish who turned an easy red seat blue things are looking bad. The fact the D ran close in races in Georgia and Idaho, swept Virginia and now won a top shelf seat in a deep red state if I were a GOP House member who didn’t win by 20+ last time I’m shitting rocks right now.

1 Like

From what I saw last night in exit polling, it wasn’t too encouraging. 2 out of 3 white men voated Moore and the white women were nearly as unsensible.

What did the trick was the heavy African American turnout, which was about 95% blue.

2 Likes

Oh right! The pussy hats!

Mine just has a pompom on it.

1 Like