Serious question fer the ladies

How could any girl have sex with trump - I mean even for money

I am bewildered

1 Like

Since I am self identifying as a Lady today I will try to answer your question…but I can’t.:grin:

1 Like

I have addressed that before. I do not know the answer. I would rather be homeless. I would only do it to get the money for operations to save my kids’ lives. No other excuse.

3 Likes

Since you asked seriously, I can only speculate…

Trump wasn’t always the bloated ginger pig we know of him today. Sure, he’s never been the pinnacle of attractiveness but what he lacked in looks and muscle tone, he could easily compensate with the mountain of weath he sits on.

You also have to realize that Trump is successful because he’s a manipulator. He knows what to say to women to make them feel great. You back those compliments with fame and fortune and you have a powerful aprodesiac for some women.

Then you have the “to say I did it” crowd. Some would fuck Trump just for the experience. You know, to say they did it.

There are also women out there who genuinely like Trump so having sex with him is neither a stretch nor a repulsion. Maybe it’s even a fantasy. (Yes, it pained me to type that.)

We’re all different, eh.

2 Likes

But I thot he tapped the last one in 2016 - he was a bloated pig then

thanks fer all the responses -

In that case…

1 Like

He has repulsed me since the first time I ever heard of him 25 years ago or so. Pure slimeball.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever been a fan and I even have a thing for red heads.

My best friend was a very vocal Trump supporter. She and I got into it on Facebook and she threw it at me that I would sleep with Trump if I had the chance and I got seriously mad at her. We have been in ONE spat in our 30 year friendship and our second one was started by her comment about me fucking Trump. That’s how much the thought repulses me.

2 Likes