Travel Ban

In effect (somewhat) it sounds like. SC ruling.

The 9th Circuit is out of step with Murrican values.

1 Like

The Court decided to hear the full case in October but, in the meantime, knocked down the lower courts’ move to completely shelve the ban. Instead, the Supremes ruled that some foreign nationals from the six states included in the second executive order could be kept from entering the U.S.

Yer full of crap

SHSE

Yeah let’s see what TRUMP’s Court will do in teh fall.

You mean the 9th circuit is out of step with snowflakey, uneducated cucks who voted for Trump. In case you have forgotten, Trump DID NOT get a majority vote. And I am willing to bet my life that a LOT of Bernie voters stayed home for the general. So, in reality, Trump has an even smaller minority of US voters behind him than you Trumpheads think.

Roose likes them dictators -

see what trumps court will do in the fall - lmao - you call it trumps court - telling

mother fucker will not pres in the fall

Yeah. I tend to believe that, too.

I see him getting frustrated and bored, then declaring victory and resigning.

1 Like

I think he enjoys the bigger plane too much.

By the time the court actually hears the case, it will be largely moot.

So I wonder what they are thinking they will DO with it.

Well, the original EO was supposedly only a “temporary” thing, 90 days if I recall, while His Smartness figured out how to improve the vetting.

So, the first question the Supremes will ask is, “what steps have you taken during these fourmonths to improve the vetting?”

When the SG is forced to reply, “None”, the Supremes will realize that both the “temporary” and “improved vetting” lines were bullshit, and shut the whole thing down.

Moral of story: tRump had better have an answer to that question.

1 Like

Yeah, because banning travel to states that have legalized bigotry IS EXACTLY THE SAME as banning emigration by people who are trying to escape war-torn countries, or countries that might execute them for being gay.

I think yer IQ is slipping, Deport. SMH in amazement at the stupidity.

Maybe some of those “escaping” are the executors though.

Where was the last guy who shot a bunch of gay people from?

Oh, that’s right! New York.