Turns out the guy currently in my class

who is giving me shit, and making me worry about the whole shooter scenario because he seems unbalanced, is a vet.

Who’da thunk it?

2 Likes

Well, ya gotta be fucked in the hed to even join

That may be the case. But since our government instigates all these wars, and recruits often unstable people to do their dirty work, shouldn’t they also see to their mental health once they’ve developed PTSD so as not to endanger innocent people?

3 Likes

They don’t care - but. of course they shud- they are fucking disposable

Back in the day I believe they did - except of course for the frontals and the shocks

My gf’s cousin was like that when I met him a few years ago and a mess, strung out on VA mind meds. I re-introduced him to smoking weed and he started taking the canna capsules too. He kicked all of his VA meds within about a month and he’s almost normal.

Apparently so are the people they kill when they go off the deep end.

Um, if you haven’t noticed…our government has a really high tolerance for what it calls “collateral costs” as long as they aren’t borne by the 1%.

4 Likes

We shud all just get a 2 inside a triangle so we all know our place - except fer the 1%

Yes, actually I have noticed. That’s my point.

I don’t like this and not because he’s a vet but I take it seriously when people show concern and believe in trusting your gut. Please make sure you report anything that makes you uncomfortable and don’t doubt yourself for one hot second!

I don’t like this :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks, Starling. I will.

2 Likes

He may be harmless, but one has to be careful these days.

1 Like