Where Is Boro?

He is MIA?

1 Like

Never heard of her.

He 's been gone awhile. Maybe he’s been sent to beat up citizens in Portland or Seattle as part of Trump goon’s.

Nah…

1 Like

I think he’s off to Summer Camp. Keeping us safe from yer antifas.

1 Like

I had the same thought last night. Just hope he ain’t sick or something.

During the riots I was luckily engaged in better activities up north. In my tenure at the food bank we gave out over a million pounds of food.

And now, I’m at Ft Eustis Virginia in a MOS reclass school until December.

6 Likes

Great! Good to see you stop in. We missed your annoying ass. :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s good to feel missed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Borommakot reclass from what to what?

He switched over to the Air Wing. He’s going to be an Aviation HR Clerk now.

Sounds like a reprogramming effort. In my line of work, MOS is Metal Oxide Substrate, a material used in transistor memory chips.

11B Infantryman to 15T Blackhawk Repairman

3 Likes

Okay then, if you’re one of the people who was missing @Borommakot, be sure to open his profile and read the shit troll he’s on this week. Or just check the “It’s Kamala” thread.

Then be sure to let us all know how overjoyed you are to have his ragged ass back posting here. Jeez, what a bingo wrist he’s turned out to be.

It’s a troll to not endorse people who have caused the problems we currently have? I’m sorry I’m not your mirror and I don’t agree with your shitty ass politics.

:joy::joy::joy:

Actually, I’m not sorry. I’ll never be sorry for being pro freedom and anti fascist, anti racist, anti pedophile :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ws60MDF7OY

I was wrong.

Damn, y’all really prefer old touchy senile men who put us unto this political situation than freedom.

Not at all, but you OTOH prefer false analogy and retarded political tropes to reasoned discussion.

I do? What false analogy? Are you talking about Biden caressing kids?
I’m always willing to have reasoned discussion. Are you?