Women on troll forums are treated unfairly

ROFL

Body is valid

1 Like

troall foarum

with invalid bodies

and posters

It’s about Flea’s attention whoring. If you don’t want to deal with her, all you have to do is not open her threads. Makes it pretty simple.

The ladies here seem to accommodate a lot of anger and hostility.

I was told this was a nice, friendly and gregarious forum.

1 Like

Lotus knows me as Flea. I must ask…What nic do I know her as ?

I’m a changed woman. I loved and I lost

I’m gonna stick my neck out here and say that I seriously doubt you know Lotus from any other forums and neither does she know you either as Countess or Flea or any other nic.

Eh.

Why are you such a grouch these days ?

Life has not been kind to me lately, and grouchiness is an elevated state of consciousness rightly reserved for those old enough to enjoy it.

You’ll see, by and by, if you live.

2 Likes

Life is what we make if it, Peachy.

Look on the bright side, atleast you’re not fucked like me now that Prop 57 has passed in Cali.

Why is Prop 57 a problem for you?

My convicted felon husband will be coming home and I have to act right

There is always divorce court I guess. Doesn’t sound like you’re very happy about the prospect of actually living with the dude.

Peachy, do men really have mid life crisis or is that just an excuse to engage in ridiculously idiotic behavior ?

I’m not an expert on men. But why would they not? Women have their own version of it.

I don’t know what kind of idiotic behavior you mean, but when it comes to idiotic behavior in general, most men I know consider themselves well versed in it. Some of them will ascribe it to midlife crisis or whatever, and others don’t bother to blame it on anything but being alive.

The whole need to feel young again, male ego needs stroking behavior.

Maybe I’m not the norm but I’m not insecure about aging

Then you probably aren’t the norm. I find women to be a lot more insecure about aging. They may get well into their fifties before it really starts to mess with them, they may work hard at staying fit and pretty, but there comes a point where they realize gravity is taking over and some of them really go into a tailspin over it.

Men OTOH tend to think they still look great up to that point (usually somewhere in their sixties) where they suddenly realize that through some mysterious process they have become INVISIBLE to women.

I’m not either. I look forward to getting older.

I don’t trip on the aging thing. In fact, I feel and look better than I did at 25.

My spouse has had two supposed mid life crisis in the past 10 years and we’re both 39. I’ve finally called bullshit tho. I guess it’s more of a " how to start over after 22 years " feeling for me

I think you look great for 39.

Counselling can really make a difference if you’re into that.