“If you don’t support me, you’re going to be so god-damn poor.”

“Knock the crap out of them.”

“These people should be executed. They are scumbags.”

“Maybe he should have been roughed up.”

“He should be carried out on a stretcher.”

“Any guy that can do a body slam…he’s my guy.”

“The audience should hit people. That’s what we need a little bit more of.”

“I’d like to punch them in the face.”

“In the good old days this doesn’t happen because they used to treat them very, very rough.”

“If you hurt him, I’ll defend you in court. Don’t worry about it.”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will.”

“Hundreds and hundreds of busses full of illegal immigrants were shipped up from Massachusetts to New Hampshire.” (to skew the election)

“They are going to take away everything. They are going to take away your guns. They are going to take away your wealth. They are going to take away everything.”

Trump said that “Jewish people who vote for democrats are either ignorant or disloyal.” (note: approximately 81% of Jews vote democratic)

Trump has used the words ‘predator,’ ‘invasion,’ ‘alien,’ and ‘animal’ at his rallies while discussing immigration more than 500 times. -USA Today

“The Baltimore house of Elijah Cummings was robbed. Too Bad!”

"I did try to fck her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily…like a bitch. She’s got the big phony tits and everything. I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pssy. You can do anything.”

While speaking to a crowd in Florida, Trump asked how to stop migrants from coming to America. A woman in the crowd yelled “Shoot them!” Trump laughed…then said, “Only in the Panhandle, you can get away with that. Only in the Panhandle!”

“I don’t do coverups.” But he is on tape impersonating at least 3 different people to inflate his wealth to newspapers: John Barron, John Miller, and David Dennison (all fakes)

“I have the support of bikers and the tough people…but they don’t play it tough until they get pushed to a certain point…and then it gets bad…very bad."

“I’m an extremely stable genius.” 05/23/19

“I know words, I have the best words.” 12/30/15

“I have great and unmatched wisdom." 09/10/19

“I am The Chosen One.” 08/21/19

“Justin Trudeau (prime minister of Canada) is two-faced.”

“Emmanuel Macron (prime minister of France) is very nasty.”

“The mayor of London reminds me of our very dumb Mayor of NYC…but he’s only half his height. He’s a stone cold loser.”

Trump said that four black congresswomen should “go back to the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” However, the Congresswomen are Americans and all but one were born in America.

“Where’s My African American.”

“I am very rich. I’m funding my own campaign.” (His campaign was funded by several billionaire donors)

His Disgraceful Non-Presidential Rhetoric:

Lyin Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Low-Life Amarosa, Little Rocket Man, Psycho Joe, Little Marco, Low IQ Maxine, Dumb As A Rock Mika, Pocahontas, Sloppy Steve, Watermelonhead Schiff, Crazy Megyn, Al Frankenstein, Wacky Wilson, Jeff Flakey, Dicky Durbin, Liddle Bob, Da Nang Dick, Moonbeam Brown, Slimeball Comey, Puppet Jones, Lamb the Sham, Deranged Omarosa, McMuffin McMullin, Fat Jerry, Wacky Jackie, Mr Peepers, Pencil Neck Schiff, Shifty Schiff, Mr Magoo Sessions, Dumb Southerner, Dumb As A Rock Tillerson, No Talent Samantha, Flunky Begala, Sloppy Carl, Marbles Brokaw, Nut Job Coulter, Sour Lemon, The Dumbest Man On TV, Shorty Bloomberg, Minnie Mike, and dozens more…

Donald inherited $413 Million in cash, assets, and an established business from his father…plus rental income from his father’s buildings. All Donald had to do was slap his gold-plated name on buildings and pretend he earned it…and low-info #Foxwashed consumers would believe it. Meanwhile, he piled up 6 bankruptcies…but he still collects rental income from his father’s business…while no other banks (except Deutche) will loan him a penny. He owes Deutche Bank over $300 Million.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the emails that are missing."

“The media is the enemy of the people.”

“I prefer soldiers who don’t get captured.” (Referring to John McCain)

“I love the poorly educated.”

Flopping and flailing around, mocking a disabled person: “Uhh, I don’t know what I said. Uhh, I don’t remember. I don’t remember.”

He called a woman “Horseface” after it was revealed that he paid her hush-money (for sex after his 5th child was born from his 3rd wife) 3 weeks before the election…AND…after the election…AND…as ‘president’.

“She had blood coming out of her eyes…and blood coming out of her whatever.” (Assuming a woman on television was menstrating)

“What you are hearing and seeing is not what’s happening.”

“She wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although, for the Second Amendment people, maybe there is.”

He sent a violent tweet (video) with one of his golf balls hitting the former Secretary of State in the back.

“If we have so many nuclear weapons, why can’t we use them.”

“She is a fat ugly slob.” (Referring to a successful actor)

When accused by the 22nd woman of sexual assault or rape, he said “She’s not my type".

“We have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time. I call her Pocahontas.” (Referring to a Senator who has some proof-positive Native American heritage)

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

“3,000 people did not die by the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico.”

“I call her Maxine ‘Low-IQ’ Waters’.

“Be prepared for violence in the streets, if we don’t win the midterms.”

“If the Democrats are successful in removing me from office, it will cause a Civil War in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.”

“I don’t like people who say ‘I pray for you.’”

Since she spoke out about corruption, “Marie Yovanovitch (American Ambassador to the Ukraine) is going to go thru some things.”

“So I told my people to slow down the coronavirus testing.”

He denied knowing Lev Parnas. Then an audio surfaced with Trump telling Parnas to “take her out”…in reference to former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

“My daughter, Ivanka Trump has created over 15 Million jobs.” [15,000,000 equates to 10% of our jobs].

He threatened to shut down a social media company for fact-checking him.

There is no bottom in the trump pit🕳

Trump called the protesters “THUGS” and threatened to have them shot. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

He tweeted a video of a white republican saying “The only good democrat is a dead democrat!”

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by…”

“The American Dream is dead.”

🚩”I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody…and I wouldn’t lose voters."

I had to stop there.

There’s just too many to record🤦🏻‍♂️

Lg

ps…trump said EVERY SINGLE ONE of these vulgar rotten comments…verbatim🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like