Any Beatles fans?

History in Pictures on Twitter had this alternate view of the Abbey Road shot

Paul is the only one with both feet touching the same white line. I think it is obvious what that means.

Even more overrated than led zeppelin.

1 Like

I would rather stick a white-hot fireplace poker up my ass than hear “Sgt Peppers” one ,ore time.

1 Like

Obviously, it means that he was The Walrus, duh. :smile:

Because - wasn’t the walrus Paul?

The Beatles - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window - YouTube

after all

Bullshit.

There are other songs by the Beatles.

I like the songs that they did individually better than what they did as a group.

In order of greatness:
George Harrison
Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
John Lennon

Like with many great artists, their shit has been played into the ground. After I hear a song a few million times I never want to hear it again… or at least not for many, many years. Now there is some more obscure stuff I haven’t heard a million times, but there’s a reason it’s obscure… it pretty much sucked. It’s that way with Jimi Hendrix for me. I always loved the guy… still consider him the greatest guitarist of all time. Unfortunately, I just can’t listen to his music anymore because it’s been played to death. Every few years I’ll listen to something like Rainbow Bridge when I’m stoned, but even that has begun to sound redundant.

1 Like

Good, I feel I can now openly admit though I have about 20 Beatles songs in my iTunes catalog I like Wings better than the Beatles.

There, I fucking said it.

Wings! That took balls to admit, son. I’ll give you props for that. But as for Wings? :barf

Hard to believe it was 20 years ago today (actually yesterday) George Harrison stopped being able to teach anyone to play

2 Likes