Benzo Dope and Tranq: The Next Wave of the Overdose Crisis

I watched this vid last night, wow… it’s already here in Portland, I see the people hooked on it out on the streets…

1 Like

My second hip dislocation, had they not finally given me a tiny dose of Michael Jackson’s Jesus Narcotic, Propofol, I did not want anyone to try to touch or move my leg, and then there I was just floating out through the lobby of the plaza on this magic carpet gurney by these awesome people, out onto the the big red trucks blocking all the loud angry cars and inside where they whisked me away to the ER possibly as far as 6 blocks away…loved it then, would not want to do it for “funsies”

1 Like

Most of the people on these types of drugs are just zombies. It’s fucking crazy, that’s how I look at them too as zombies and you want to stay out of certain parts of town where there are lots of zombies like Old Town/China Town. It’s Night of the Living Dead in the daytime there.

When me and Sal were living in Gander Ridge, and I had my Fuji Royale Street Bike…I used to ride around what was then was more generally known as “Old Town” before the Pearl et al. Gentrification. And I’d often see various ranges of society, mostly downbeat or fast approaching downbeat looking souls copping a balloon here and there, working and sometimes slightly above, and once or twice a shiny new big buck euro metal automobile scoring a bindle.

1 Like

Watch the vid though, these new drugs are a whole new monster… way beyond the old school days… Old Town is baaaaddddd I noticed the zombies on this stuff even more today as I was out and about… Portland is the only place I’ve ever seen open hard drug use but I’m sure it’s not the only place.

I also saw this kid in Pioneer Square today screaming that he wanted his ten dollars back over and over again and every time he would scream it he would slap himself in the face hard, his face was red as fuck, both sides from him slapping himself, some of the craziest shit I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

No I never saw anything like that, the worse, was the odd occasionally drunk or druggy passed on an urban street corner with a trail of fluid flowing into the curb…waiting for the drunk squad to pick them up, if there was room for them that night, or possibly one of the several ngo volunteer groups might find them.

1 Like

Sheesh, y’all…what a happy topic.

1 Like

Bump, so I can find it tomorrow.