Dang...you go to bed early and you miss someone's shit blowing up in their face

Honestly? Someone blames me for Dawg’s banning for no reason on earth, and you say I have a lot of conflicts on the board?

Fuck off, Starling.

1 Like

And you gripe about shit reading comprehension? HAHAHA!

I didn’t blame you for anything. I just pointed out that you seem to be a part of a lot of conflict. An ignore function would help.

You’re so rude when people are trying to help. PFFT!

Oh, right. I misunderstood. You were trying to help. Oak II is what Ima gonna call you from now on.

Fair enough. If you are okay with whittling your membership down, who am I to say anything.

I’d rather close the thing down than provide a hangout for rat fuck conservatives.

BHS

1 Like

Again, maybe it’s YOU. I already proved you like to throw the first punch then cry like a little bitch when you get it back. It took me all of a few days to figure out you don’t play well with others.

You can call me whatever you want for seeing you for what you are.

Hahaha! You yanks are so polarized in your politics.

Link?

It’s not political, it’s cultural, no room in my life for idiots.

1 Like

It was in your PM box. Would you like me to paste the whole thing on the board for everyone to see because I’m happy to do it.

Yet you run a web forum. Now there’s irony :wink:

Crickets. As expected.

Okay I’ll paste it.

That’s utter horseshit. And you’re a damn bitch.

Really? Crickets is what I heard in reply to my PM where you asked for proof of you throwing the first punch. Give me just a minute and I will paste it on the board.

Yeah. I didn’t reply because it was horseshit. Go ahead. Paste it, you bitch.

I’m counting the days till you get banned. You’re stirring the shit for no good reason. Just read this thread for proof.

It’s not a web forum for conservative fucks though, that’s for sure. :wink:

I noticed! hahaha

I did paste it. The truth is, you don’t play well with others.

1 Like

You got Encina banned and now you got theBadDog banned. I am not a fan of the ban man.
BAN the BAN! :angry: