Gaslighter McTrump

You seem sensitive, raw, an open gaping wound of a poster…

Do you want to talk about it?
… I know. You know what always cheers me when I’m a wee bit upsetted?..

That’s right - The World Famous Pontani Sisters (Featuring Angie Pontani)

Go jerk off. But be careful about your merkin. old man.

Oh dear - I’m too old and feebile to do anything like that.

Gints 10-7 1:07 to play in the 3rd. Whoa!

3 minutes to go 10-7 Gints ball 1st an ten. Gints 32.

Just a small sampling of some of my, I mean, er, Starling’s name calling.

Giants Win. A defensive performance harkening back to those great defensive teams of the 60’s and 70’s, 80’s whatev’s.

10 - 7

That isn’t name calling, Lotus. Those are descriptive terms, and accurate ones at that.

Oh, well, I find you pugnacious, rude, and a hypocrite. And a gaslighter. You moronic cow.

(Not insults)

Bye.

See ya, Gaslite McLoser.

Let’s add your insults shall we…

LotusBud: You’re out of your mind if you believe the claims you have made in this thread. If you don’t believe them, you’re gaslighting.
Reply: Once again you illiterate cow, he is making a differentiation between signing and ratifying.

Wow! You’re a super moron.
It was Holliday and he was being a moron.

Shut the fuck up about gaslighting already
Not an insult.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GASLIGHTING.
Still not an insult.

You: “Thanks, Gaslight McGee.”
Me: Gaslight that you moron.

You are seriously fucked in the head
Let’s include the entire quote shall we…
You: “Gaslight McGee.” AGAIN
Me: That was gaslighting? You are seriously fucked in the head if you think it was.

You: “Oak II is what Ima gonna call you from now on.”
Me: I already proved you like to throw the first punch then cry like a little bitch when you get it back. It took me all of a few days to figure out you don’t play well with others. You can call me whatever you want for seeing you for what you are. <-- Not an insult either.

You: “I can’t decide whether to call you Meltie McRunaround or Gaslight McGee. Depends on which of your antics you’re up to. In either case, you sure get hysterical when someone disagrees with you.”
Me: I have had “a low tolerance for those who don’t grasp concepts as quickly as [I] do” since Kindergarten. I just use a lot of capital letters in the hopes others will clue on but I’m generally disappointed and subjected to repetitive name calling and insipid ad homs rather than attempts to understand. <-- Not an insult either.
You followed it with: “Perhaps you are the one who is seriously fucked in the head and stupid.”

Let’s also finish the last quote: To be honest, I find you pugnacious, rude and a huge hypocrite as once exemplified in using the word “cunt” when referring to me. If you disagree with things I say, by all means take me to task but FFS put on your big girl panties, pull out your thesaurus of non-insults and give me a run for my money.

In this thread alone you’ve levied more insults than you’ve credited me for:
“I think you’re a sadist”
“Oak, a truly sick person who needs help”
“It’s a very simple concept. But maybe simple people don’t get simple concepts.”
“No, my dear. It wouldn’t hurt me, Mr Low IQ Poster”
“As I said, I find it to be a waste of life, coming here and arguing with narcissistic sociopaths”
“She’s not the only narcissistic sociopath around here”

Now if I was to take the time to dig through your posts and pull out all the insults, I wouldn’t see the cool side of my pillow tonight.

If you have anything further to say, take it to the Flame section where it belongs.

Yes, Massa.

Addendum: I would still be working if I had taken the time to find all the insults you’ve slung.

Oh goodie, another pairing of “here’s what you do, let’s not talk about what I do”.

Plus ça change…

1 Like

How DOES Lotus find her way into these things?

1 Like

I have no problem talking about what I do or why I do it.

You have been a very lovely, welcome addition to the board. Intelligent, rational, beautiful, friendly and forgiving. We’ve never had one such as you here before. :smiley:

You’re giving me a toothache Doc.

:smile:

Nasty woman…

1 Like

Oh, that’s chivalrous of you, coming to the defense of poor, sweet, delicate, and innocent little Holly. I’m sure Holly is swooning over that post.

Make an appointment and I will take a look at that for you. :wink: You may have a cavity needs fillin.