Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

“Xtianity” is not “Christianity” in your world?

Who cares if I’m female? Does something hinge on having a vagina or not?

Your gender call out is cliche.

People who like pie care.

I’m not looking for a hot online date ya toad.

Of course not - If I meant Christianity, I’d have writ that and not Xtianity. Reading counts, Starling.

Wow! You’re a super moron.

Xtianity: 1634, from Christianity, replacing Christ with the abbreviation Xt (from Ancient Greek Χ ‎(Kh, the letter chi), the first letter of Χριστός ‎(Khristós, “Christ”) + t, the last letter of “Christ”). Compare the more common Xmas.

Not in my neighborhood.
but let me repeat - I am not for disarming any segment of the population, I do however, as I’ve said, wish some would just drop dead - like all monotheists would make a good start - I mean, maybe if god would do that.

Bye bye Christians then.

I really don’t think you can replace Christ in Christanity, Starling. LoLz

PS - Xmas denotes the commercialization of Christmas - the replacement of Christ by capitalism (maybe it should be $mas). LoLz again.

Bye Bye Xtians. Christians will be just fine.

Good thing - I think I have made it clear I am not interested in boring white girls.

1. Some people think so.
  2. I’m sure you get that a lot.
  1. Some people are idiots.
  2. There’s no shortage of idiots on the Internet.

You are living proof. :smile:

That’s the denontative response. Just because you invented some alternate meaning to suit your own reality doesn’t mean the rest of us have.

Are you done failing and flailing yet?

1 Like

Says the guy concerned about my gender haha

I’m not concerned about your gender. link?

Concerning yourself enough to state I may not be female.

I also like how you turn me down as if I was ever the least bit interested. I have IQ requirements for dating. Even if I was available, you don’t meet them.

1. I did not invent it. It is actually commonly used as I have used it. Maybe not by you, but I am not required to use your definitions and I have not required anyone to use mine. link?
  2. Stop talking to yourself. It makes you seem crazy.

We have denotation for a reason - so dipshits like you don’t invent new definitions to words then act like pompous dicks when they get called out.