Fermented dandelion fertilizer

A friend of mine from a gardening site who ferments stuff to use for fertlizer sparked the idea. I’ve got tons of dandelions and I know they contain all kinds of goodness.

So I stuffed a bunch of dandelion roots, leaves and flowers in a dark plastic container (potato chip tube I think it came from) and added a little water. I also put a rubber glove over the top, when the rubber glove starts inflating that’s how you know it’s done… then I’m going to add some of this to my compost teas and water when I water the garden.

I hope they did not waste their time getting that out of a book or off a gardening show on the tele - what a fucking wasted life - sigh

Interesting. Dandelions are awesome.

I don’t think he watches too much television, he seems really smart.

I know, after I posted this I was thinking I should start a dandelion farm, which would basically just amount to letting them take over the yard. I need to figure out some sort of dandelion product to make and sell to Duke on his teevee.

I’ve never had it, but ya hear about Dandelion wine all the time.

I’ve heard of it too but never had it either.

Tea and supplements as well.

I think I’m the only person on the block that doesn’t poison their yard to get rid of them.

Edit: I’m guessing it’s probably something they learned on teeveee.

Yeah, I never understood hatred of dandelions. They’re purty.

Make a lube from them so it’s easier to stick yer crystals up yer rear

Sounds like you’re the expert on that, I’m sure you must have a huge one up yours old man. :slight_smile:

Why do man conversations always end up being about things about all of your alls rears?

I blame “grogan” and his category of memes.

That’s fair.

Is he the same one that thinks sex is overrated and shitting is underrated?

What the fuck has he been fucking for fucks sakes?

He did burgle a p0ast from “Turd” Ferguson recently…

OHHHH

Turd still exists out there on the interwebs?