GMO Free, Free Range, Locally Grown Weed Killer

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11029939_10207008320793650_1029983572614367955_n.jpg?oh=ff6d69624eb41a3fa8dc26f26f1bd0cf&oe=55C06E5C

I think I saw this once before where they used Epsom Salt instead of reqular salt. Epsom my be less destructive or long term, dunno

Piss is a good weed killer too and free.

1 Like

Yup. That’s a win-win for US-based greedy bastards. They get cheap labor AND they get to use the pesticides.

But yeah, there are always natural solutions. There is no need for the toxic soup they use on our food.

And yet you’re still an asshole.

And you’re not the only organic eater that’s an asshole on the board.

Like Warren Buffett said, “People that shop at Whole Foods don’t smile”.

It’s because they’re miserable. Pinched face fools…

You sound like a real bundle of joy there yourself. hahaha

1 Like

Isn’t he though?

If only people did their own shit and didn’t go around feeling superior to everyone else.

That would be sweet.

Another entire subgroup that Oak has stereotyped and condemned, in spite of that fact that millions upon millions of people eat organic, whole foods and there are probably many thousands of different reasons and personalities behind their choices. You have decided people who want good food are miserable? You’re a miserable bitch. Really.

Is Warren Buffet some sort of guru to you?

What’s it to you?

He’s a man that reads people really well.

Come on dear, you know you’re not a happy person.

I’m happy and healthy.

It appears you and Lotus Bud who eat organic are unhealthy as shit.

Ever consider that you might be wrong? NO.

Why?

STUPIDITY

You’re a fucking miserable bitch. And yet, YOU don’t shop at Whole Foods. How did that happen? Whoops, there goes your stereotype.

I’m a happy bitch, dumb bitch. No wonder some think you’re like Debbie Gibson.

You are the most miserable person I have ever encountered, in rl or on the innernets. You are riddled with hatred and are more prone to stereotyping and condemning others than any racist I’ve ever met. You think you’re above it because you’re not white, but you are just as bad if not worse. You just have a wider array of prejudices.

BTW, who started this thread?

You’re a bitch and do everything right, right?

Why is that?