Happy! Happy! Happy!

I will say why because I’m not passive aggressive nor bitter.

My partner has told me he’s thinking about us living together.

I guess breaking up shook him from his stupor. People can get complacent.

Wow, that’s a big step for everyone concerned…I hope it all works for the best!!!

We’re talking now for what may happen in a month or two.

Mostly I’m happy about him saying that his connection to me feels 'irreplaceable"…I think that’s B speak for “I love you.”

He can’t seem to say the words,

He laughed when I said that uttering those three words would not tilt the earth off its axis.

He simply hugged me after that. Even if we decide not to move in together yet, he has strong feelings for me and that’s what I care about.

1 Like
1 Like

are you guys already comfortable farting around each other, and taking huge shits and stuff?

Good lord, what kind of question is that?

You should give that WASP a brick upside the head…just sayin’

I like this song.

In June we had 4 huge health fairs…one of the activities was dancersize if you will. The DJ would come get the women from out program and we’d dance exercise to some fun song.

This was one of the songs…he had a “Happy” dance routine, then the Cuban shuffle, the electric slide…it was really fun.

Kind of like the dance in the Greek Festival video. Our even planner get teasing me about how I “busted a move”.

Good times…

a practical one.

Eventually every couple has to confront these issues. Hey, some even decide to go all out and enjoy a dutch oven after a satisfying meal.

Whatever, man.