Happy Mother's Day to all your Mothers

forum mates.

Y’all are pretty terrific and your moms have something to do with that. Whether they are all still with us or have passed along, I acknowledge them for being good mamas.

1 Like

I am waiting on the rest of the gang to show up for brunch…my grandson being the peak of happiness for this ol’ grandma…

2 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to you too ya ol’ grandma. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, it was a lovely day.

My son had planned a late breakfast that turned into a lunch because he didn’t check to see if we had eggs. We had this pile of thick cut applewood smoked bacon, no eggs. I said “BLT’s” for lunch sound good? The family thought it was a decent alternative.

But once you have the ripe tomato, ripe avocado for a BLTA and a fresh loaf of sourdough bread…it was delicious. Salt and smoked bacon, sweet tomato, creamy goodness from the avocado, crisp romaine…it was the perfect alternative…

I received some flowers, cards, cute blouse with embroidered pineapples, a pineapple hair clip to match and the piece de resistance…raised gardening beds for the backyard. Yay! I can’t wait to put it to use.

1 Like

If you mix some salsa with your avocado before you put it on the sandwich, you have an LGBT.

1 Like

:smiley:

Now, the right wing will be after guac for FFS. Stop it!

1 Like

Right wing if they know it’s a LGBT sammy

1 Like